Home > Forum > Topic

korn - issues

easyhateoven 116 days ago
currently listening to this album and not hating on it. what happened to me?

VodkaVeins 116 days ago
Falling Away From Me was catchy. Not sure I remember any of the other tunes from that one...

evil_hero 116 days ago
cant ride with you on this one, bro

make me bad was fun

that clicking bass is annoying though. f*cking fieldy

simon_belmont 116 days ago
Never heard. I checked out after I heard Follow The Leader.

I saw Korn like 8 or 10 years ago - someone I know gave me a ticket for free and I was like eh whatever. but I honestly have no recollection of it. I think because Rob Zombie played after them and was surprisingly awesome. I don't like much of his music but that dude puts on a show.

i can see that. i loved white zombie

I just looked it up. Apparently five finger death lunch and lamb of god also played. No recollection of them either.

Lol @ lunch autocorrect

evil_hero 116 days ago
simon_belmont 2 minutes ago Never heard. I checked out after I heard Follow The Leader. everyone should have. people talk about "original" korn or "old school korn" its like bro that was barely a blip. got the life was their 4th single lmao they've been that band way longer than they were anything worth talking about

OnTheSpotDicespin 116 days ago
This was a pretty dark record and one of their best ones. Trash, Dirty, Let's Get this Party Started, No Way, Somebody Someone all pretty good songs

_d0thack_ 116 days ago
Great album. Found a brand new copy of one at a Half Price Books a long time ago for 5 bucks. Picked it up.

OnTheSpotDicespin 116 days ago
Which cover did it have? I remember they had like five different covers cause of that MTV contest

_d0thack_ 116 days ago
The rag doll variant.