Home > Forum > Topic

LurkCity vs Trind - who would win in a fight

Hypothesis only since no one would want to get within nigh 100 yards of sight or stench of the affair. a draw when they both move around for 30 seconds uninterrupted and collapse in a big pile of stinky stupid shit. that's my prediction, folks!

BULLHEAD 121 days ago
i need to see them both shirtless first

skinsuit 121 days ago
Sorry, I don't read your posts.

CALUHFORNEAUH 121 days ago
Lurk weighs 300+ Lbs while Trind weighs 75lbs. The only advantage Trind has is his natural slime that would let him slip through lurks sweaty palms.

BULLHEAD 26 seconds ago i need to see them both shirtless first you are a glutton for punishment.

skinsuit 121 days ago
CALUHFORNEAUH 1 minute ago Lurk weighs 300+ Lbs while Trind weighs 75lbs. The only advantage Trind has is his natural slime that would let him slip through lurks sweaty palms. And you are?

BULLHEAD 121 days ago
why are you so slimy?

skinsuit 121 days ago
Hey bull, I'm putting you on mute.

(he doesn't have a mute option, its just him crying so much he can't actually read your post)

VodkaVeins 121 days ago
skinsuit 52 seconds ago CALUHFORNEAUH 1 minute ago Lurk weighs 300+ Lbs while Trind weighs 75lbs. The only advantage Trind has is his natural slime that would let him slip through lurks sweaty palms. And you are? It's EJ.

also we all know trind weighs 160 lbs. but if you had a photo with no height frame of reference you'd say 400

Portslob 121 days ago
Trind would give lurk a gnarly smile, then his teeth would turn to dust and form a menacing stink cloud that would float over to lurk and choke him to death.. trind would just stand there, toothless, laughing maniacally

VodkaVeins 121 days ago
Lurk could blow some weed smoke in Trind's face and he'd melt like the Wicked Witch

Barbara 121 days ago
We smokin zigzags and herring

you send them out into a field, outta sight and stink, to fight. they come back 5 hours later holding hands, they're friends now and don't think it behooves them to fight. luckily theres a big ole firehouse right there.