Home > Forum > Topic

Roxane Gay

Amber 122 days ago
Any thoughts on this gay feminist? She talks about being a black gay feminist and the struggles of going to an interview and having to worry if you'll fit through the door or if they'll have a seat that can accommodate you at 550lbs because insensitively, some places don't account for that.

we should all just grow so big rascal scooters become the next phase in our human evolution imho?

Amber 122 days ago
The Australian website Mamamia has apologised to the US author Roxane Gay after publishing a podcast interview with text that asked whether she would "fit into the office lift". Gay, the award-winning author of Bad Feminist, said she was "appalled by Mamamia" after the interview she gave to the site's co-founder and creative director, Mia Freedman, while promoting her new book Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body.

Zordon 122 days ago
have you seen this trans-racial guy who took injections to try and change his skin black???? https://youtu.be/RseDXCiSMRo

Zordon 122 days ago
i watched that wubby video this morning and lold my ass off

jesus christ

also good to see lurkcity branching outhis podcast

Zordon 122 days ago
that wubby guy is hilarious, hes like a self-deprecating tj miller

Zordon 122 days ago
lambgoat podcast should get nuka zeuss on it

Amber 122 days ago
"It's very stressful because you just never know if there a space that is going to accommodate me. Are there going to be sturdy chairs? Are the chairs going to have arms? How wide are the arms? How low is the chair? It's just a constant series of questions that you are asking yourself every single day before you go into any space, and it's exhausting because people don't think, they just assume that everyone fits in the world like they do."

personally i enjoy all this insane bat shit stupidity; it means if i make it 5-10 years I can pretty much argue I should LEGALLY be allowed to drink, fight and steal with no repercussions what so ever or people are infringing on my eternal Irish soul.

"they ask if you've ever bought a car, like that's the only way a person can come across one. they assume you'll pay at the register, you know how hard that is when they're eyballing you in their ANglo-SaXoN juDgEmEnt ready to call the cops if i take something and throw a punch at the security? you know, not everyone fits in this male dominant capitalistic american white amerikkka"

Amber 122 days ago
She's kind of smart and thoughtful. But can you imagine being upset the world isnt catering to your 550 lb plus frame? People with disabilities bring chairs with them. Buy a van. Bring a chair

is she big and beautiful from a reason she cannot control or does she just like that dinner?

if she just likes dinner, i'm gonna take my 7% Somali to mean I can literally board a boat wherever I am and tell it's owner I am the captain now.