Home > Forum > Topic

Becoming a normal human being

Amber 123 days ago
Considering trying this out Getting haircuts regularly Changing clothes daily Getting a watch Working out Changing pants quarterly Having goals Having enough friends to one day be a groomsmen and take a photo of us friends holding the groom horizontally Taking photos Taking photos with friends Posting photos of the meals I've consumed on social media Watching MMA Knowing the names of cars Believing any lives matter Several live laugh love statues IRL friendships Find David Goggins motivational Find friends bands good Believe dogs are great for longer than 15 minutes Believe guns are interesting Agree Patrick Bateman's a creep and not onto something Cologne Dating Live paycheck-to-paycheck to show nice gestures to people peripherally in your life who won't show to your funeral

evil_hero 123 days ago
posting meals. oh god. dont do it man.

carveyournamein 123 days ago
I was a groomsman. Barely enjoyed it.

Amber 123 days ago
I've never been a groomsman. And I would've said no. But my only chance to reject that friend is to start posting meals ONLINE, OK

evil_hero 123 days ago
lol

The Real Keepers ™️ don't like cologne.

Amber 123 days ago
Post your wife's dd's before i can agree

evil_hero 123 days ago
carves wife has some big natties?

evil_hero 123 days ago
i mean i guess thats not that surprising considering shes gotta be 250+

It turns out she actually has a set of Fs.

Nope. She just has big boobs.

Amber 123 days ago
evil_hero 1 minute ago i mean i guess thats not that surprising considering shes gotta be 250+ roffff

Amber 123 days ago
is she under 160

She read where I said they were DDs and she corrected me. They're Fs.

Yes, she is not fat.