Home > Forum > Topic

Sucking cock in hell

withdeadhandsrising 158 days ago
trind has been watching the steelpanda situation and sees him getting support. that's all this is.

BULLHEAD 158 days ago
gross. you should hop in the shower real quick

skinsuit 158 days ago
Jeffrey, please return to your brethren in the jungle, posthaste.

no one here is going to feel bad for you, trind and that's your own fault even IF you were being genuine (you're not), nobody here cares. stop posting.

skinsuit 158 days ago
Shut the f*ck up, monkey boy.

BULLHEAD 158 days ago
you should see how many hard boiled eggs you can eat in an hour. set a goal for yourself

skinsuit 158 days ago
Could you at last TRY not smearing your own shit on the upholstery?

and that's exactly what i mean. digging for sympathy, then throwing out racist bullshit in your impotent rage you're a f*cking clown

look, even if that's true, you're not like the other users who've maybe against good advice posted personal stuff here. you've been nothing but a weird, obsessive, racist, bitter moron here. some one might say hey go eat food or something, but you're not going to get a pity friend here. you can probably find one in real life, or on some other internet forum where you haven't spent 15 years "trolling" (being weirdly obsessed with for whatever reason, IDC WHAT IT IS) or threatening it's users. you have options mother f*cker, you're not dying of an illness, you're not an ex-con and there's no actual mention of your name in actual press keeping you from looking for any freaking kind of employment. you wanna attack people and then act like you can get sympathy for your own choices, you're over 40 years old. learn a lesson and try something new jesus christ.

_d0thack_ 158 days ago
If you really truly are feeling this way...

_d0thack_ 158 days ago
Kill yourself.

yep WDHR just said what i did but in three or four sentences. trind also tried to turn that thread into his vendetta against me when i offered suggestions to the dude. trind, you need to either get help or not just not post here anymore jfclol

skinsuit 158 days ago
Sug kuk och gruppknulla varandra i ögonen.

YARP A BARBLE BLOOOPA BLOOOOOO A BOOOOO HOOOOO

skinsuit 158 days ago
Ät varandras skit, gnugga in den i pojkfittan.