Home > Forum > Topic

Simon Belmonts NFL PLAYOFFS PICKS

butlerianjihad 124 days ago
I got the Titans and the Niners I know I'm dumb but what say you, oh wise one?

i need the win percentage translated to a scale of hot dogs.

BULLHEAD 124 days ago
i bet belmont can't even throw a football

look i gotta tell you, that nerf football i gave you that you play with against the dog, thats a toy.

my god son is a pretty smart little one, and his dad was a collegiate athlete, he saw him playing QB at a few flag football games this summer, and at one of our baseball games someone had a little mini football. him and a few other of the players kids were playing football, at 2 he was the youngest and i'll never forget looking back seeing this gaggle of kids "playing football" (arguing with each other,running clueless to the object of the game, you know f*cking anarchy as should be) and hes sitting calmly in a pocket he made for himself clutching the football and picking out a receiver. he threw a dart that hit some little girl in the face, he's one for the future

evil_hero 124 days ago
im counting on someone in this thread to tell me what teams are still left

Portslob 124 days ago
Green Bay (god I had the packers) & Titans. AFC will be close, NFC will be a blowout

Portslob 124 days ago
BULLHEAD 5 minutes ago i bet belmont can't even throw a football His hands are too small to even grip the ball

BULLHEAD 124 days ago
packers are the worst sports team ever. god i hated all their retard fans growing up

Portslob 124 days ago
evil_hero 1 minute ago im counting on someone in this thread to tell me what teams are still left Bengals vs Titans Packers vs 49ers Bills vs Chiefs Rams vs Tampa

BULLHEAD 11 seconds ago packers are the worst sports team ever. god i hated all their retard fans growing up you've never lived around the following: Philly fans, Boston fans, New York fans especially Yankee fans or the delusional Knicks fan base, or on a different end of the spectrum the mouth breathers that root for the Jacksonville Jaguars or Tampa Bay Lightning.

butlerianjihad 124 days ago
LETS GO BILLDOS f*ck YOU PORTSLOB

BULLHEAD 124 days ago
yeah but i don't think you ever lived in wisconsin

Portslob 124 days ago
butlerianjihad 5 seconds ago LETS GO BILLDOS f*ck YOU PORTSLOB You can probably count on Andy Reid doing something incredibly f*cking stupid to cost the Chiefs the game

I know how those people are; they won't shut up but they live in a town they think is a city, that's the same size as a place I'd consider a village, and their name can be turned into Fudge Packers. They don't concern me.