Home > Forum > Topic

matt heafy's sister michelle heafy

evil_hero 125 days ago
https://www.instagram.com/michelleheafy/?hl=en maybe this has been covered here before but she could catch the D fo sho!

jesus christ i never realized that Trivium band was connected to Crotch Duster. what in the actual f*ck.

_d0thack_ 125 days ago
She's cute 🥰

her face is better than any music her brothers made in the last 15 years.

_d0thack_ 125 days ago
Matt was 17 when he recorded on the first Trivium album. He's a helluva guitar player.

i mean, compared to what? the long and endless history of metal guitarists? he's not even middle bottom on that list.

i mean, i guess compared to whats being done by his peers, i can't argue. pee'rs hehe

_d0thack_ 125 days ago
Yeah I guess your right. I like some riffs from Ascendency though.

evil_hero 125 days ago
ive never listened to trivium and i never knew he sang on that capharnum record that f*ckin rips!!!

_d0thack_ 125 days ago
Ascendy is alright. In Waves has a solid opening track. I know a lil bit.

evil_hero 125 days ago
_d0thack_ 27 minutes ago She's cute 🥰 i bet she has an immaculate vagina. i want to make her nether regions into my own personal charcuterie board

capharnum would def be his best material. trivium is ok, but you know how when heavenshallburn came out it was like "hey i've heard all these riffs and things before, but at least it's done in a solid manner", thats kinda what trivium is but not as bolt throwerish as hsb. some of the stuff i've heard from them does that singing shit i just hate in any kind of death metal, but i guess they consider themselves a heavy metal band, so... eh its just like, i worry because of social media and fandom vs reality, there'll be a day people will mention this guys name in the same breath as Chuck Schuldiner or Paul Masvidal or any of the thrash or death guitarists who laid the template for someone like him. eh.

like that one dude from Faceless, that's the "most talented" guitarist because people in 2000's think some lush who is really talented but can't get his ass up to play equates to Jimmy Hendrix or some shit.

Barbara 125 days ago
i farded

_d0thack_ 125 days ago
I hate the Faceless. And apparently so does every former band member not named Michael Keene.