Home > Forum > Topic

Television Shows

jimbo 161 days ago
lurkcity 3 minutes ago Tv is gay. riveting. you ever had a back and forth on this opinion during your podcast or do you just enjoy sucking off worthless metalcore band members that were relevant in 2000?

sometimes i like going back and seeing tv series i never watched from a while ago. beans got me started with this with undeclared, which i have no idea at all why there's only one season of that show because i never paid attention to entertainment news.

i watched, f*ck i forget it was so terrible, learning the ropes i think. canadian sitcom from the late 80's about a teacher who moonlights as a wrestler. saw it once by chance on vacation in PIE in 1995 and always kind of remembered the masked dude. heard the series mentioned a few times on wrestling podcasts. its f*cking awful.

dont watch that

Don't watch a Gathering of Witches or whatever it is called.

VodkaVeins 160 days ago
Horace and Pete is good if you like Louis CK's stuff

wwjd 160 days ago
The wire A.I rising is a Russian show I watched while I was living in Greece on Netflix

wwjd 160 days ago
Yellowstone was good it's getting my meh but it's worth it to watch

wwjd 160 days ago
Sorry The Russian show is called "better than us" not aI rising

lurkcity 160 days ago
jimbo 1 hour ago lurkcity 3 minutes ago Tv is gay. riveting. you ever had a back and forth on this opinion during your podcast or do you just enjoy sucking off worthless metalcore band members that were relevant in 2000? Tv doesn't come up often. But scogin and I discussed spices for a while.