willy_wanker 125 days ago
traffic sucks here. sometimes it takes me 2 hours to drive 2O miles

BULLHEAD 125 days ago
bike instead

would still take 2 hours

more

It takes me about 15 minutes to go 10 miles to work in the morning and about 30-45 minutes to go the same distance home in the afternoon.

evil_hero 125 days ago
theres no traffic where i live but it doesnt matter since i work from home so i barely leave

I didn't have to drive at all last week because I had covid and I just walked my dog to the capital and let her look around.

rick_tocchet 125 days ago
It f*cking sucks where i am at. I am looking at $1000 train horns to install in my truck for all these f*cking idiots everywhere.

AnalButt 125 days ago
I live in the fastest growing county in Texas and it's starting to suck real hard. I live in a small but it used to take me 12 minutes to get to where my work is, now it could take almost 25. Off ramps are backed up onto the highway, way too many people who can't drive or read a road sign or traffic light f*cking it up for everyone, etc

Portslob 125 days ago
Nothing lately with omicron. Without covid, nightmare.

Portslob 125 days ago
I'm pretty sure Boston has the worst traffic in the entire country though

BULLHEAD 125 days ago
Ever hear of LA?

BULLHEAD 125 days ago
No snow though

PenicillinTrapdoor 125 days ago
Only time there's traffic in my area is if there's a car accident on the only main road we have, in which case you have a turn around go the completely opposite direction to loop around to where you need to go. There aren't side roads that allow you to bypass accidents on the main road.

rick_tocchet 125 days ago
https://hornblasters.com/