Home > Forum > Topic

Remember that one time at band camp

skinsuit 129 days ago
when I sucked you dick for a tenner, but didn't have cash, so you said you accepted card and PP as well?

Inkongudunk 129 days ago
So... you pay people to suck their dick?

_d0thack_ 129 days ago
Dwep

skinsuit 129 days ago
I blew that trumpet alright.

withdeadhandsrising 129 days ago
HOHOHO SEE LUMMFRENZ DE TRINDY MAKEN GAY THRED HOHOHO BE FRENZ NOW dumbass

Barbara 129 days ago
suckin dick for dick suckin money is somehow less gay than powermetal

trind, gtfo and go write a book report.

trind, a fan of: -the american pie movies -jeff dunham -racism -urge denial based homophobia -trump you literally are a facsimile of american trailer trash but somehow from sweden i bet you like larry the cable guy too

and this mother f*cker acts like being called "Stinky" isn't appropriate to him.

trind watches the walking dead and has a "if darryl dies we riot" shirt

evil_hero 129 days ago
suckin dick for dick suckin money. lmao

trind just sits there and stares at the f*cking tv like the stupid angry hard boiled egg he is, occasionally laughing hysterically at the dramatic moments and crying during the comedy spots.

one time trind was watching a movie and the male and female characters had a love scene, he got so mad he swung on his teddy ruxpin but it tipped over after contact and fell on him-rendering him unconscious for 10 minutes, when he woke up there was a war scene on so he jerked off while gnashing his teeth and trying to whistle dixie.

Get_Some 129 days ago
Band camp is the best place for under age squirrel....you pedo.

VodkaVeins 129 days ago
withdeadhandsrising 44 minutes ago trind, a fan of: -the american pie movies Hey man, that first American Pie is fun.