Home > Forum > Topic

If you have more than three tattoos

dayman 134 days ago
why do you have a tramp stamp

BULLHEAD 134 days ago
i got a trump stump

Barbara 134 days ago
I was manic and it seemed funny. I always planned on having my back covered so it'll be easy to go over. It was funny for a week

evil_hero 134 days ago
Amber 6 minutes ago Can someone please tell me what their sleeve means psh. im not up for getting roasted. i have tolkein, murakami, mucha in the same sleeve as vintage UFO. you cant be a more trite, contrived characture of a real personality than myself. im like hxcobd without the edge

jimbo 134 days ago
BULLHEAD 17 seconds ago i got a trump stump you have a short and extremely wide penis?

Barbara 134 days ago
You got a sleeve of the jackoff scene in Kafka on the shore?

Inkongudunk 134 days ago
Whoa, why do you have to listen to hardcore and be vegan if you have tattoos? Kinda all over the place there, fella

evil_hero 134 days ago
Barbara 58 seconds ago I was manic and it seemed funny. I always planned on having my back covered so it'll be easy to go over. It was funny for a week its ok. i have a non ironic eye of ra. thats right. im a bummer

Inkongudunk 134 days ago
Plus, my right arm sleeve is the story of ragnarok and the infnite cycles of the universe

evil_hero 134 days ago
if you are not egyptian and you have an eye of ra. you are f*cking gay and dumb

Amber 134 days ago
Can you post an image of that tramp stamp maybe I can make that work in a scenario where Hannah and I force you to get implants and laugh at you

Inkongudunk 134 days ago
It's got a raven of Odin holding bones in its talons as it flies through burning juniper bushes and passes a group of skulls with crowns and the smoke and juniper blend up into a series of roses on the bicep and a candle burning on the triceps wrapped in the stems, the smoke, roses, and juniper blend into the fur of Fenrir as he takes a big bite out of an astology/occult sun

Inkongudunk 134 days ago
Mine is both sick af and dope af. Sicky dope

Barbara 134 days ago
When I get home. I'm in Wyoming trying to buy a new truck. KingCobraJfs is the finance manager

Amber 134 days ago
Inkongudunk 1 minute ago Plus, my right arm sleeve is the story of ragnarok and the infnite cycles of the universe here's the problem. Most of us wouldn't put that on our wall. Doesn't that mean something