Home > Forum > Topic

Woke up this morning feeling like shit

jimbo 194 days ago
Bull, hows it going brother? those beers trippin up the barbs?

creedforlife 194 days ago
your name is jimbo but i feel like i'd draw faster and put you down any day

hxc4life

easyhateoven 194 days ago
Been shitting, coughing, shaking. Let the good times roll

Bull, you had covid? I thought you lived in the middle of nowhere

BULLHEAD 194 days ago
self diagnosed

BULLHEAD 194 days ago
these beers will fix me right up

easyhateoven 4 minutes ago Been shitting, coughing, shaking. Let the good times roll God bless you and be careful during the early days because it will hit you like a ton of bricks out of no where and you will be on deaths door, living through a serious case of covid is pure hell and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy after going through it and seeing close ones suffer

BULLHEAD 194 days ago
he'll be fine. he's pretty tough

jimbo 194 days ago
creed is another dumbass gimmick. suck my covid invested nuts bitch

fight me you inbred internet freak, get dead you hipster fgt

creedforlife 8 minutes ago easyhateoven 4 minutes ago Been shitting, coughing, shaking. Let the good times roll God bless you and be careful during the early days because it will hit you like a ton of bricks out of no where and you will be on deaths door, living through a serious case of covid is pure hell and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy after going through it and seeing close ones suffer Damn, something to look forward to

easyhateoven 3 seconds ago creedforlife 8 minutes ago easyhateoven 4 minutes ago Been shitting, coughing, shaking. Let the good times roll God bless you and be careful during the early days because it will hit you like a ton of bricks out of no where and you will be on deaths door, living through a serious case of covid is pure hell and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy after going through it and seeing close ones suffer Damn, something to look forward to stay home take it easy and eat healthy, not breathing it not fun

Thanks for the advice

boredtodeath 194 days ago
I hope you feel better now