Home > Forum > Topic

classism/racism in world wide covid vaccine distribution

evil_hero 41 days ago
take your pick. you can only pick one. -"put your oxygen mask on first, then help others" mentality. wealthier nations need to get vaccinated and stable, then focus on helping poorer nations -first world countries have access to better healthcare than poorer countries. they can weather the pandemic better. we need to focus on getting vaccines to poorer countries. oh shit whoops. thread is a year too late. rich nations already hoarded the vaccines

carveyournamein 41 days ago
Oops!

OhMyCar 41 days ago
pick one: 1 - coerce, indoctrinate, incentivize the indigenous/poor with an emergency vaxxxxxxx, knowing the history of involuntary medical shit done to them that they remember very damn well 2 - keep the jabs for rich (white) population, knowing they are bearing the brunt of all the side effects (myocarditis, blood clots, miscarriages, whatever else is covered up, whatever else is long term) will depopulate the oppressive devils

OhMyCar 41 days ago
I'd go with #2 and purge the willfully stupid and indoctrinated from the pool. bye whitey!

evil_hero 41 days ago
lol. thats one way to look at it i guess. a dumb way

carveyournamein 41 days ago
I'm not picking shit.

Barbara 41 days ago
Ohmycar spends his Last Ten Seconds of Life posting dumb shit on a dead message board

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
Ej with the hot take

OhMyCar 41 days ago
Barbara 35 minutes ago Ohmycar spends his Last Ten Seconds of Life posting dumb shit on a dead message board