Home > Forum > Topic

french beatdown hardcore

theocean 51 days ago
pretty br00tal man https://twitter.com/NinuweDescamps/status/1467557699663585284?s=20

AnalButt 51 days ago
Nörse

AnalButt 51 days ago
Wait, it was Mörse

AnalButt 51 days ago
Here https://youtu.be/uXXDB-LbAmo

France has been putting out some good ass heavy hardcore for the last ten years or so now. Rise of the Northstar is like the outlier. But they do have heavy riffs, that vocalist is just such a f*cking cheeseball though. Like he would've been the lead singer of CrazyTown in another life.

Portslob 51 days ago
France is full of pussies

AnalButt 51 days ago
The link I posted was the most polite pit ever though.

like six years ago there was this video with a french beatdown band and they were hanging out in broke down cars in some junkyard. i think shat actually posted that.

evil_hero 51 days ago
lol. french people are such faqgs

some of the french i met are f*cking douche bags but i met this one cool mother f*cker, he was 6'7" and called the ground the floor so it was basically like a big new yorker with a silly accent. but thats the exception.

theocean 51 days ago
fingerprint were a great band early 90s super energetic screamo i think thats the only french metal or hardcore i was ever into man

AnalButt 51 days ago
French people are cool as hell but they try to compare themselves to Americans and you just end up being like "yeah, this is America"

evil_hero 51 days ago
theyre a bunch of weak willed pansy faqgots. could not think of a country id rather visit least than france. ive been to almost all their neighboring countries but i refuse to cross the border into gay ass france

No, I agree they're very American, hence why I say most of them are douche bags. But they do run the gambit, like Americans---via population density and variance (rural/suburban/urban). Brits are the same. Australians are Americans but terrified of guns and more in love with punching. Canadians are Virusdotexe's. Brazilians are tan Americans.

Barbara 51 days ago
Birds in Row is good