Home > Forum > Topic

going in for surgery again this weekend

OhMyCar 44 days ago
give me things to do before then. already on my list: 1 - die 2 - suck a dick 3 - stop posting

Yet you won't do any of those. Just like how you lied to us last time you said you were going to.

BULLHEAD 44 days ago
Tell them to chop off your greasy wiener well you're under

BULLHEAD 44 days ago
I'll tell them

OhMyCar 44 days ago
BULLHEAD 3 minutes ago Tell them to chop off your greasy wiener well you're under BULLHEAD 3 minutes ago I'll tell them tyvm ^__^

what's the surgery for? having a brain leech removed? reinstalled?

easyhateoven 44 days ago
whats the surgery for? you never told us. brain shit? sounds like you need a lobotomy

easyhateoven 44 days ago
xander beat me. jinxies <#

also, you do realize that if you didn't come onto this site posting like a bitter gimmick, people might be like "hey, don't die or get better heheh" but everyones like "wtf shut up". which if this is real, that sucks, but why the f*ck are you here anyways? did you used to post here? other than that, and not being able to let go of some bitter past; any other reason you came here and started acting as you have.... did you think anyone would give a f*ck? It's pretty easy to either run a funny, even full of depth, gimmick here... you just have to not act like a shit brain. Or you could just be yourself. Hopefully this is the former, and you just have no f*cking idea what you're doing and think it's "edgy" or "funny" to post like a racist moron, and are young enough where you'll learn how not to be f*cking stupid? Otherwise, you're f*cking stupid. Good whatever with your whatever.

i mean, seriously, if lurkcity were in the hospital getting his hand reattached, i'd send him a get well glassjaw limp bizkit butterbrand card with a $2 bill in it. you? i'd send a piece of paper with a big ole pile of spit on it signed "f*ck u".

easyhateoven 44 days ago
i'm too lazy to send stuff

OhMyCar 44 days ago
easyhateoven 2 minutes ago i'm too lazy to send stuff get back to me, toots. (o'3'o)

OhMyCar 44 days ago
easyhateoven 9 minutes ago whats the surgery for? you never told us. brain shit? sounds like you need a lobotomy It was for lung shit. this next one is related but not lungs.

easyhateoven 44 days ago
oh ok. good luck

that's what happens when you spend half your life snorting Aryan Nation cum lines.