Home > Forum > Topic

BLM they/them

you know... the types who took a vacation to Jamaica, listen to Bob Marley, confuse Caribbean Culture for "it's all fun and no work yay we like the beach and positive wavy vibes!" instead of the f*cking struggle and enjoyment of the finer moments it is. white people ruin everything.

Amber 172 days ago
I took a 7-year vacation to the city on my parents' dime and I can't stop talking about Mexican food, I'm so cultured

when i was with that volunteer org, both times, it was seriously this.... Europeans are all professionals who have professional jobs, apartments, live alone, functional, well read, educated and just taking a year off from work, maybe 2 months... maybe just a few weeks, but they're traveling, off the tourist grid, doing things to save their funding and still living slightly materialistic while actually speaking to the locals in languages they're comfortable with. now, not saying Europeans are better, they just know history and learned some lessons... meanwhile... Americans: MY DAD JUST WIRED ME $500 FOR BEER AND FOOD THIS WEEK HAHA HEY EL SENOR I.. *points at self* ME *Points at self again* NEED CHEESE BURGER. EL CHEESO BURGERO POR FAYVER. *turns to other slob* Hehehe we're totally gonna get sum pussE here bruh

Amber 172 days ago
Notice only minorities have posted

well, i can be Gaelic, but I'm not ... not anymore. I may be a part of an actual minority, in factuality, but because America is very bias and uneducated. I was white. only being Catholic in North Carolina was weird; my sister is olive skin and Sicilian italian like my adopted dad. A kid told her "I thought y'all had tails" in 6th grade 😂🤦‍♂️ but yeah, still, as long as OhMyCar doesn't post in here it's ok. Also, looking forward to LurkCity's opinion on this since Jacksonville is basically the city scape Joe wakes up to in the movie Idiocracy.

Was/am white to the perspective of the nation even if I started wearing a kilt, speaking Gaelic so much it twists my accent, begin taking on traditional habits of Western ireland (gaelic) cultures... they'd probably just say I'm a crazy white guy lol. Which is fair?

BULLHEAD 172 days ago
Garlic > Gaelic

BULLHEAD 172 days ago
More like gay lick

but if one were to go back and look at English/American national propaganda against the Irish/Gaels from 1600-1900 or so, some of it's pretty f*cking ridiculous. I think the Irish Cop thing, as well as pro sports, was the absolution from being "Other/White Minority", same as Sicilian Italians with everything from (once again) pro sports, politicians and wealthy factory owners, and also maybe the mafia too who knows (then again the Irish Mob also got JFK the push for the Dem nominee in the primaries, so I'd say the end of "white minorities" as they once were ended roughly when Eastern Europeans started showing up in large numbers at the fall of communism, maybe late 70's.) However thats a drop in a bucket compared to misconceptions of race, culture, etc for peoples who inhabited entire continents and not just one or two little islands in Europe.

and also**** it can't be lost in the shuffle, that as with certain Cubans, or say Spaniards in South America, there's Europeans that exist in Latino/Hispanic culture. Spaniards are Latin/German people, mostly (Basques excluded obv and Southern Spanish sometimes are mixed between Muslim and Latin German peoples)... so, yeah, again, Keith Buckley's surely more informed on all of this than I am, obviously, does anyone have an update if he meditates at home in his pantry?

Amber 172 days ago
You are the blackest poster present

OhMyCar 172 days ago
Get this retarded shit of my metal music and hardcore music forum.

OhMyCar 172 days ago
Also I can sniff that tribesman's opinion a mile away. so predictable once you notice the pattern.

Amber 172 days ago
Stfu gimmick

Portslob 172 days ago
So me and mrs. Slob have been having an argument.. You know that Taco Bell commercial where those two people are dressed like rams and they're holding shields.. then the one person hears a bell and goes and eats a burrito.. I say the burrito eater is a hideous chick.. mrs slob says it's an ugly gay dude. Wtf is that thing? Settle a bet