Home > Forum > Topic

BLM they/them

Amber 49 days ago
Not that this is topical Pronouns can be important because say, a biological woman with short hair can still look like a woman if she's a transgender man. Or queer people are often looking androgynous. Or a transwoman can be mistaken for a transsexual. The problem is when standard people start using it to score points. Obvious males and females who align with their gender. The same with blm, in my minority, minority opinion. It's a cheap social status for whites to peacock to other whites. You may as well write in your bio, I'm definitely going to fix the Flint water crisis. Good for you dude. Should I be impressed someone has a standard gender, isn't fascist, or isn't racist? I'm more woke than an sjw because I demand something actionable, and anytime Ive brought this up its met with vileness, never from minorities.

It's a white rite to say a bunch of stuff and do the exact opposite!

There's a lot of complexity within the black community in America; the biggest reason I stay far the f*ck away from the "woke" crowd is they consider all black America a homogenous thing. Tuskeegee is not Lincoln in Philly, which isn't Hampton, which isn't Clark; KC isn't Georgia, the Bronx isn't even Harlem or Brooklyn. So while some white people are racist and just blatant or even subverted about it, the others calling them racist are .... basically kind of the same ....

Amber 49 days ago
The bar is incredibly low. Racist versus I don't hate you. ... okay.

also that SJW group pissed me off around the time of Charlottesville, they started this shit, because I guess right wing idiots started with that "Well the Irish were slaves, etc!" (they weren't, other than Tobacco Island, after 1600...) and the SJW's started saying "Derrr Irish is just Scandinavian, British, Spanish and a bunch of other European people", which ... If we're looking at the colonized "Pale" of Dublin; yeah... otherwise, that's an idiots statement that disregards what Gaels are and the fact that the Gaelic population was once at 8 Million, and since it can't officially be counted since (progress of race relations in the US) selling out, theres something like 40M claiming Irish in American demographics. So like 30m of that is probably the Colonizer/Plantation/stop-thru Irish from Leicster or Dublin or Ulster's stolen land... but even if they are, some white chick with a wool sweater and bad bangs shouldn't be saying shit if her last name is Smith, Weis, Williams, or Przykeoski.

Amber 49 days ago
The Irish are what we call White-adjacent

people spout off a lot on history after reading memes. it's like.... when someone calls themselves a white ally, there are aspects of far Afrocentric "black america" who literally would respond "go f*ck yourself, Rasmus monkey". There's parts of black America who f*cking love Trump, from what I've seen deep country Southern; you know the families that have been in those areas and slowly forged race relations based on locality. People assume all Latin Americans/Hispanics are just a homogenous group when there's very little in common aside from Spanish and certain unifying themes of food, and music (but even then that's not a strong tie, just common ingredients and spices, prep methods). The East side of Puerto Rico doesn't even have the same racial make up as the West side. Irish is a broad term since Colonization and Plantation but Gaelic people are the original Irish as the name Erin is an ancient and traditional name for the island, but even saying Gaelic boils down a few different distinct types of people with their own variations of Q Celtic language and the Gaelic mythological cycles... but actual Gaels (and there's a shit ton of caveats to this including norse-gaels, anglo-hibernos, all which submitted eventually to Irish culture and language etc) speak Q Celtic which is being reclassified to Afro-asiatic in origin and there's very few genetic ties to Gaelic or native Irish and mainland Europeans. Only southern, Cork or Muenster, area Irish for example who were Spanish Celts who arrived in 500BCE seem to have traits relating to Halstead culture; there were cultures in the west and North that seem to have been listed in old Irish mythology as Favra, which make up DNA of men in places like Mayo or Donegal who have up to 18% megalithic farmer DNA---which would've been the builders of Newgrange and maybe Stone Henge... and Tuatha, whose origins to Ireland may be Phoenician explorers from the Bronze age or it's collapsing. Yet SJW's and idiot's on the other side misuse these terms like f*ck. I'm not even getting into Italians/Sicialins-Sardinians, what white people who make up a Germanic Latin background etc, etc etc are and not even getting into Asia. One could talk for days about the judgmental and ignorant nature of humanity, and I'm sure it's always been that way; it's just now a days all these dumb ass opinions are shoved directly down the consumers throat one way or another lol. Like a verbal virus, both ways.

Amber 49 days ago
Jews, Irish, Russians, Italians, Spanish. They're all oppressors now. I don't think people are prepared for what caring about these communities actually entails. And I don't mean the Planned Parenthood they set up across the grocery store in my hometown.

also, FFS, let's just do a short dive into Africa; reality vs SJW vs redneck retard SJW: AFRICUH WAS BEEEUTIFUL MAJIK PLACE UV NON WESTERNZ IDEALZ! RR: Hahah dem had mud huts Reality: Africa is a massive continent which was home to varying, distinct, and powerful cultures. From kingdoms such as Mali, where Mansa Musa amassed the greatest wealth the world would see until the 21st century, The Walled City of Benin --- the largest such walled city in the entire world, The Sahel people or the Songhai Empire; the Ashanti Kingdoms and then eastward to Swahili Coastal Christians, and the open frontiers and Mongol like cultures of South Africa... Africa was home to both tribal, spiritual, materialistic, societies... Kingdoms of complete control, and empires too, to loosely organized confederations... BECAUSE AFRICA IS A MASSIVE CONTINENT! SJW: See I told u! We need 2 pay reparashuns 2 all blakk pps! RR: NOT OUTTA MY TAXES Reality: We don't have time to get into how reparations would actually work.

Amber 49 days ago
"People assume all Latin Americans/Hispanics are just a homogenous group when there's very little in common aside from Spanish and certain unifying themes of food, and music (but even then that's not a strong tie, just common ingredients and spices, prep methods). The East side of Puerto Rico doesn't even have the same racial make up as the West side." People have no idea. Many are deeply conservative. Many strongly dislike immigration from mexico because they are most are aware of the dangers and potential problems. They care about economics. And you know this if you just spend a basic amount of time speaking to them instead of referencing them to win arguments

just last little statement... esp regarding the whole personal pronouns, adapting world..... so listed above are a ton of real cultures, that actually existed, that are worlds away from the world we live in; unique and vibrant. they can still be replicated or visisted. instead half these mother f*ckers wanna dress up like steampunk, create fake ass materialistic pleasure seeking based cultures, but then get mad when Cletus Whittenhouse wants to have his own dumb ass version. Society is going to fail because of that shit. The made up shit taking over for the real shit.

Amber 49 days ago
As an elkin I take a bit of offense

Amber 1 minute ago "People assume all Latin Americans/Hispanics are just a homogenous group when there's very little in common aside from Spanish and certain unifying themes of food, and music (but even then that's not a strong tie, just common ingredients and spices, prep methods). The East side of Puerto Rico doesn't even have the same racial make up as the West side." People have no idea. Many are deeply conservative. Many strongly dislike immigration from mexico because they are most are aware of the dangers and potential problems. They care about economics. And you know this if you just spend a basic amount of time speaking to them instead of referencing them to win arguments Cubans in Cutler Ridge, Miami, will literally talk about white trash from the swamps the same as they will about someone calling themselves "boriqua" and wearing a loony tunes denim jacket (or, well, they would've in 2005). But yeah Keith Buckley has a better grasp on this than me, he meditates in the boiler rooms of various mid-sized music venues nationally.

I mean I'm all for fake..... well let me use some empathy: modern or created cultures, but that also means Garland DeFeo IV from Cleveland, MS does in fact get to play suburban commando.

a lot of SJW remind me of suburban white people. they have a black friend. they know. trust them.