Home > Forum > Topic

The first message received by aliens from us is going to be

carveyournamein 45 days ago
Icanhazcheezburger cat

OhMyCar 45 days ago
Nah it's gonna be one of Hitler's speeches or something because of that Contact movie.

Nope!

_d0thack_ 45 days ago
Holographic Missy Elliot checks will be the newest form of currency when they come.

I'm going to start transmitting trinds home address into space just in case they're looking for some people to abduct

BULLHEAD 45 days ago
They sent done shit up into space already. A gold plated record of some song. I can't remember

BULLHEAD 45 days ago
I don't know if aliens will have record players though?

BULLHEAD 45 days ago
The musical selection is also varied, featuring works by composers such as J.S. Bach (interpreted by Glenn Gould), Mozart, Beethoven (played by the Budapest String Quartet), and Stravinsky. The disc also includes music by Guan Pinghu, Blind Willie Johnson, Chuck Berry, Kesarbai Kerkar, Valya Balkanska, and electronic composer Laurie Spiegel, as well as Azerbaijani folk music (Mugham) by oboe player Kamil Jalilov.[6][7][8][9][10] The inclusion of Berry's "Johnny B. Goode" was controversial, with some claiming that rock music was "adolescent", to which Sagan replied, "There are a lot of adolescents on the planet."[11] The selection of music for the record was completed by a team composed of Carl Sagan as project director, Linda Salzman Sagan, Frank Drake, Alan Lomax, Ann Druyan as creative director, artist Jon Lomberg, ethnomusicologist Robert E. Brown, Timothy Ferris as producer, and Jimmy Iovine as sound engineer.[11][12] It also included the sounds of humpbacked whales from the 1970 album by Roger Payne, Songs of the Humpback Whale.[13] The Golden Record also carries an hour-long recording of the brainwaves of Ann Druyan.[11] During the recording of the brainwaves, Druyan thought of many topics, including Earth's history, civilizations and the problems they face, and what it was like to fall in love.[14]

evil_hero 45 days ago
"wreck the stalls" by lambgoat poster explosions in this guy