Home > Forum > Topic

Ok, lol

simon_belmont 46 days ago
Jesus Christ https://mobile.twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1467138576697724932?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Barbara 46 days ago
She's an idiot but I was hoping there would be a big health push because of this crap. remember when people freaked the f*ck out about michelle obamas healthier lunch plan lol

MICHAEL SCOTT RABIES FUND RAISER IN HUMAN FORM

Barbara 46 days ago
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1467164383176531978?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1467164383176531978%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps3A2F2Ftwitter.com2FDonaldJTrumpJr2Fstatus2F1467164383176531978widget%3DTweet lol

simon_belmont 46 days ago
Lol. I should sign up for Twitter. It seems like a wild place

Barbara 46 days ago
I imagine it's miserable after about 3 minutes

the best part is he replied to himself to correct his typo, lmao

Oh you can't say anything actually offensive or combative unless you have some standing on that platform. But you can go boo-hoo about how you were evesdropp---meditating* in a broom closet and over heard people talking about you. That is allowed and encouraged.

_d0thack_ 46 days ago
Just wait until cancer becomes airborne. We're all f*cked.

jimbo 46 days ago
Aaron Rogers and Dana white both said the first person they called after testing positive for covid was Rogan lol

timelordtwo 46 days ago
Fauci sucks

Barbara 46 days ago
definitely. anything else or just wanted to drop a bumper sticker?

jimbo 46 days ago
honk if you are gay

evil_hero 46 days ago
shes got some decent points. except cancer isnt transmissable lmaaoo thats probably my main issue as a right leaning centrist. i can go along with about 70% of what this chicks saying. but the other 30% isnt based in any kind of logic or reasoning

jimbo 46 days ago
she's into CrossFit so you know she's a freak too