Home > Forum > Topic

A veteran Taco Bell worker of 20 years says he quit because customers have gotte

BULLHEAD 167 days ago
Meanwhile the good frozen pizzas were on sale so I loaded my freezer up with them. Put some dried chili peppers and onions and olive oil on them and it's the best pizza you'll ever have. I'm eating one right now

_d0thack_ 167 days ago
The best frozen pizza is Screamin' Sicilian. I hope that's what you bought.

carveyournamein 167 days ago
You can't cook a pizza overloaded with toppings.

BULLHEAD 167 days ago
I can afford regularly priced frozen pizzas, but who doesn't love a good deal?

_d0thack_ 167 days ago
Home Run pizza is really good too.

Proof https://youtu.be/1lQ8tBphW10

_d0thack_ 167 days ago
I miss my two favorite chains back home. So good .

I wanna die like a Foot Soldier who fought the TMNT when they had the truck that shot hot pizzas at their enemies. Kill me with pizza projectiles, burn my face off with the delicious death.

That's not a real contraption.

Inkongudunk 167 days ago
Remember, it costs zero dollars to be nice Have a #shaka day

Oh please, it's not like we're talking about creating the schematics of the technodrome. Like, what, a cannon breech big enough to load a 14-16 inch pie, or create a feeding system via loadable shelving that can be operated with a lever, like an autoloader. I mean, the I'm no scientist so I don't know about the accuracy of a wider and pizza suitable cannon, but you could even put those little divider tables on them like places used to do, but those things could also double for radar like a honing device. I'm pretty sure if we got control of webmasters identity it'd be possible to fund the development of this thing.

a box truck or decom'd ambulance could house that.

BULLHEAD 167 days ago
I don't think it could shoot them. They'd have to be flung, like a Frisbee. But it's feasible

freeze them

i mean probably not, theyd break on projection, but maybe a track that can hurl them. my way of putting it is better than urs bull.