Home > Forum > Topic

WEEKEND PLANS?

scissors7 50 days ago
???

easyhateoven 50 days ago
wrecking the stalls

scissors7 50 days ago
Today/Tonight - WFH, no plans Saturday - ??? Sunday - ??? Still no booze ughhhhhhhhh, been on an edibles kick at least

carveyournamein 50 days ago
Chillin'

evil_hero 50 days ago
idk how you think so far ahead. im just trying not to shit in the shower

Portslob 50 days ago
I think I'm going to do my Christmas shopping in one big swoop. I know everything I need, bust out the credit card and just get it over with like a band aid Then watch football and get f*cked up

evil_hero 50 days ago
christmas shopping is such a crock of shit. im finally downsizing my list this year. i used to get shit for all my cousins. yeah that aint happening again. and i saw my sister never used the gift card i got her last christmas. off the list. these f*cks will get a card and thats it

Portslob 50 days ago
I get my parents a gift, my niece and nephew a gift each, then a couple things for mrs slorb

jimbo 50 days ago
uncle slob

easyhateoven 50 days ago
football's still going on? man what a year!

Barbara 50 days ago
My mom is dropping me off at Mr Portslobs for a Big Brother/Big Sister weekend :)

Portslob 50 days ago
It's the last weekend of college football.. championship Saturday! Then they go into hibernation for a month, then they have the playoffs and all the bowl games. NFL is in full swing baby!

easyhateoven 50 days ago
college football is the worst

_d0thack_ 50 days ago
Today - half day at work, smoke & switch. Lazy Friday. Sat - up early, morning jog, up xmas lights and decorations, record hunting, vet, tinder date, bulls game Sun - morning jog, grill some steaks, clean up place, switch & smoke

f*ckin fartin