Home > Forum > Topic

its iwilladapt's LG bday! also having brithdays... ninjainabikersvest and maroof

evil_hero 51 days ago
happy bday iwilladapt. youre a good egg (calm down xander hes not an actual egg) ninjain was my dude. hope he comes back RIP maroof. he choked on a lego at day care its also ineedsalt's bday too. dude posted 3 times as much in news comments than he did on the board

butlerianjihad 51 days ago
Happy birthday! Thanks for the heads up on Psychic Graveyard new album :^)

evil_hero 51 days ago
see?? we're all friends here. except ohmycar and spork. they are the weird neighbor kids that have lice and steal your my little ponys

theocean 51 days ago
iwilladapt is a chill man maroof was the saltiest man

evil_hero 51 days ago
i was mostly lurking the board during late-stage maroof. back when i was posting a lot he was funny and chill. we used to do bong rips over stickam n shit. lmao. those were the days

butlerianjihad 51 days ago
Ninja is clever and hilarious as f*ck Maroof was always dickish to everyone but still a champ

evil_hero 51 days ago
all the talent left the board. y'all are stuck with tired old hacks like me and speedster juan

iwilladapt 51 days ago
thanks fellas <3

God bless

evil_hero 51 days ago
open your gift iwilladapt. i promise you its not my dick in a box (narrator: it was in fact his dick)

Portslob 51 days ago
None of these guys are alive

iwilladapt 51 days ago
evil_hero 1 hour ago open your gift iwilladapt. i promise you its not my dick in a box (narrator: it was in fact his dick) that's the gift that keeps on giving

OhMyCar 51 days ago
This is worse than reddit's "happy cake day" because I guess I am on reddit a lot. Or am I? ;)

NO ONE f*ckING CARES

dayman 51 days ago
lol