Home > Forum > Topic

nick's year in review

theocean 170 days ago
warning-watching from a distance live at roadburn cold cave-fate in seven lessons psychic graveyard-veins feel strange i think those are the only 2021 releases i liked man

BULLHEAD 170 days ago
here's a few albums i remember liking but this by no means an official list and should not be treated as such low life - from squats to lots: the agony and the XTC of low life dordeduh - har baazlvaat - the higher power stargazer - psychic secretions the chisel - retaliation tin foil - two the ruins of beverast - the thule grimoires various artists - digging up the 90s antediluvian - the divine punishment i haven't really listened to that Kayo Dot or Dream Unending stuff yet unfortunate STINKERS: Low, Carcass, At the Gates, Skepticism cannibal corpse - violence unimagined ATVM - famine, putrid and f*cking endless

simon_belmont 170 days ago
The drumming on that Zao alone makes it not boring, you chucklehead.

BULLHEAD 170 days ago
cannibal corpse and ATVM are not supposed to be in the STINKER section. i would never put cc in the stinker section

iwilladapt 170 days ago
the drumming and overall production on that zao record are flawless.

BULLHEAD 170 days ago
didn't listen to Zao

easyhateoven 170 days ago
i liked that new low life album too

BULLHEAD 170 days ago
i think this is my favorite song of the year. but i might change my mind https://dordeduh.bandcamp.com/track/desc-nt

lurkcity 170 days ago
my top 5 1. Limp Bizkit - Still Sucks 2. Limp Bizkit - Still Sucks 3. Limp Bizkit - Still Sucks 4. Deftones - Genisis 5. Limp Bizkit - Still Sucks

BULLHEAD 170 days ago
nice, LC

iwilladapt 170 days ago
easyhateoven 1 hour ago i liked that new low life album too same. did you like/ listen to the new Idles album?

BULLHEAD 170 days ago
i was mad at first cuz it's not the real goth 80's band LowLife but it's still good

BULLHEAD 170 days ago
post like 2 or 3 good songs and i'll listen to them

lurkcity 170 days ago
iwilladapt 12 minutes ago easyhateoven 1 hour ago i liked that new low life album too same. did you like/ listen to the new Idles album? i wasnt a big fan of the new idles. mono was a banger though.

nothinlefttogive 170 days ago
Pretty sure the only 2021 record I've listened to is Mogwai - as the love continues