Home > Forum > Topic

nick's year in review

iwilladapt 170 days ago
BULLHEAD 1 minute ago the black keys? don't they suck? yes. you'd love them.

easyhateoven 170 days ago
iwilladapt 3 minutes ago 14. Portrayal Of Guilt - We Are Always Alone/Christf*cker (Screamo/Metal) ...that's cheating. which one did you prefer? you sound like a few of my exes :P we are always alone is what i prefer... but i combined them since they were both released this year

iwilladapt 170 days ago
easyhateoven 41 seconds ago butlerianjihad 5 minutes ago Oh wait you're nick of gai WHERES PSYCHIC GRAVEYARD wasnt that a 2020 release? "released septermber 2021"

that cold cave was good, but i considered it more of an ep my list may change. i made it in haste. still debating if i should ditch patawawa and replace it with this https://detects.bandcamp.com/album/conditions

iwilladapt 170 days ago
they had a really good ep called "mouths" out in 2020

oh, that. yeah i wasn't feeling it

iwilladapt 170 days ago
easyhateoven 2 minutes ago iwilladapt 3 minutes ago 14. Portrayal Of Guilt - We Are Always Alone/Christf*cker (Screamo/Metal) ...that's cheating. which one did you prefer? you sound like a few of my exes :P we are always alone is what i prefer... but i combined them since they were both released this year haha yeah, i may make some adjustments as well. i just threw this together now.

iwilladapt 170 days ago
easyhateoven 1 minute ago oh, that. yeah i wasn't feeling it D:

i know, i suck

iwilladapt 170 days ago
spiritual cramp and cold cave are definitely ep's. i don't really care if it's a full album or not. just my 10 favorite records of the year.

i liked new zao at first but after a few listens it kinda bored the shit out of me. sorry simon. i know you worked hard on it

butlerianjihad 170 days ago
That Portrayal of Guilt band linked me to a live video and its alright,, its like a slower Fingerprint with more breakdowns. I'll take a few more listens and report back with a 7/10

ok

iwilladapt 170 days ago
easyhateoven 3 minutes ago i liked new zao at first but after a few listens it kinda bored the shit out of me. sorry simon. i know you worked hard on it haha idk, i like it a lot. it's definitely the best record they've put out since the funeral of god. first half is all riffs and the second has some of their best songwriting.

iwilladapt 170 days ago
butlerianjihad 5 minutes ago That Portrayal of Guilt band linked me to a live video and its alright,, its like a slower Fingerprint with more breakdowns. I'll take a few more listens and report back with a 7/10 7/10 is about right. there's a lot bands doing what they're doing, blending a bunch of different styles, but they mix it up really well and don't show any signs of turning into a nu-metal nightmare, ala code orange kids or vein.