Home > Forum > Topic

nick's year in review

easyhateoven 50 days ago
You didn't ask for it, but I'm going to give it to you anyway… My Top 20 Albums of 2021! 01. Turnstile - Glow On (Hardcore) 02. Nuovo Testamento - New Earth (New Wave) 03. Traitrs - Horses In The Abattoir (Cold Wave) 04. Stomp Talk Modstone - Linger In Someone's Memory With A Lurid Glow (Shoegaze) 05. Spectral Wound - A Diabolic Thirst (Black Metal) 06. Coma Therapy - This House Was Built On Terror (Post Punk) 07. Girlfriends And Boyfriends - Fallacy Of Fairness (New Wave) 08. Flames Of Betrayal - The Rain Reeks Of Heaven (Metalcore) 09. Frontierer - Oxidized (Metal) 10. Dreamwell - Modern Grotesque (Screamo) 11. Sleepwalk - Underneath The Shade (Alternative) 12. Vision Video - Inked In Red (New Wave) 13. N0V3L - Non-Fiction (Post Punk) 14. Portrayal Of Guilt - We Are Always Alone/Christf*cker (Screamo/Metal) 15. Double Echo - ☾ (New Wave) 16. Odonis Odonis - Spectrums (Cold Wave) 17. Wode - Burn In Many Mirrors (Black Metal) 18. Roosevelt - Polydans (Nu Disco) 19. Paerish - Fixed It All (Alternative) 20. Patawawa - Power-Up (Nu Disco)

butlerianjihad 50 days ago
Is that Portrayal of Guilt any good? I keep seeing the name but I think it's an Arsis album??

BULLHEAD 50 days ago
i heard one of those

simon_belmont 50 days ago
Who the f*ck is nick

BULLHEAD 50 days ago
i dunno

BULLHEAD 50 days ago
what the f*ck is nu-disco too?

simon_belmont 50 days ago
I think it's sad boi goth

Barbara 50 days ago
+1 for nu disco

Oh wait you're nick of gai WHERES PSYCHIC GRAVEYARD

iwilladapt 50 days ago
01 Bummer - Dead Horse 02 Zao - The Crimson Corridor 03 Psychic Graveyard - Veins Feel Strange 04 Spiritual Cramp - Here Comes More Bad News 05 Regional Justice Center - Crime And Punishment 06 Portrayal of Guilt - We Are Always Alone 07 Pacmanthemovie - 2: Eat Lives 08 Portrayal of Guilt - Christf*cker 09 The Black Keys - Delta Kream 10 Cold Cave - Fate In Seven Lessons Honorable Mention Goodbye World - At Death's Door The Bronx - VI End You - Aimless Dread

BULLHEAD 50 days ago
the black keys? don't they suck?

Ok both of you suggested the Arsis album band I guess I'll listen to it

iwilladapt 50 days ago
14. Portrayal Of Guilt - We Are Always Alone/Christf*cker (Screamo/Metal) ...that's cheating. which one did you prefer?

easyhateoven 50 days ago
nu disco modern disco. fun, catchy, electronic shit. very gay, you'll love it

easyhateoven 50 days ago
butlerianjihad 5 minutes ago Oh wait you're nick of gai WHERES PSYCHIC GRAVEYARD wasnt that a 2020 release?