Home > Forum > Topic

This chick does her laundry every other week.

carveyournamein 57 days ago
What do you think about that? https://youtube.com/shorts/tUjWelvxGEc?feature=share

evil_hero 57 days ago
vanlife. lmao. these faqgs used to be called gypsies. they were shunned like they should be

simon_belmont 57 days ago
I really want to live in a van. Not like a nice done up one. Like a really scummy one.

Not to get all evil hero here but I hooked up with one of these chicks in her rv once. It was a bit weird. I tried to leave in the middle of the night and couldn't figure out how the door worked.

_d0thack_ 57 days ago
Lol

rick_tocchet 57 days ago
Lol

I met a chick like this, the one I met was a little hotter, on the volunteer team in guatemala. she was all like IM AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN WOOMWOOM I HAVE A VAN AND I CAN FIX IT ALL MYSELF HAHA GUIS R USELESS. which, she did better with a lot of the tools down there ... better than most guys; but I straight senpai'd her ass with workerman knowledge. she had a nice ass.

PenicillinTrapdoor 57 days ago
Hahaha

Amber 57 days ago
br0 don't you want to see the sights and shit in a mcdonalds daily

evil_hero 57 days ago
simon_belmont 17 minutes ago Not to get all evil hero here but I hooked up with one of these chicks in her rv once. It was a bit weird. I tried to leave in the middle of the night and couldn't figure out how the door worked. hahahahahahaha

American stupid sub-cultures like this, regardless of the racial or ethnic make up of their participants, are so f*cking painfully white they make pictures of me naked look like a bronzen Bangladesh boy.

Furries, steampunks, wook-hippies or what the f*ck ever that is... congratulations, you're from a middle class family and are so spoiled in actuality you created an entire sub culture that *must* be respected and treated without judgment; even though it's straight up chunky stink ass bullshit made up to turn the confusion and reality of life into peace, love, and pancakes.

carveyournamein 57 days ago
Yep.

I'm not bothered by it. It's probably cooler than working some lame job and writing reviews for lambgoat on the side.

BULLHEAD 57 days ago
Simon_belmobt = sex stud I knew it