Home > Forum > Topic

Xenoblade Chronicles Pro Controller

_d0thack_ 304 days ago
Most of you probably don't give a shit but I got an early Christmas gift. I am super stoked. https://ibb.co/cXBD2pV

evil_hero 304 days ago
sick!!

_steelpanda_ 304 days ago
That's awesome, i didn't know they made that. I got all those xseed games on wii when they announced them. I wish they would rerelease the tower game and the pirate one by square. I turned my switch into basically a jrpg/aca neo geo machine/shump.

_d0thack_ 304 days ago
Very cool dude. I've bought a ton of digital Neo Geo and shmup. Metal Slug is an all time favorite series. I've got a Smash Bros pro controller as well and the Japan exclusive Monster Hunter console. It's unopened. Haha.

_d0thack_ 304 days ago
Speaking of JRPGs..I play about one a month. Currently on Bravely Default 2. Favorite genre.

Man I've got 3 kids so I can't do the hardcore collecting like I used to. I had pretty much all the Sammy and arc system works stuff in ps1. Persona series, suikoden etc. I imported a ps1 from a magazine back in the mid 90s just to get ff7. I couldn't read a damn thing but it was awesome. Also got some tobal and gundam games with it. I mainly just do all digital now unless something really cool catches my eye. Red art games does some pretty cool random releases.

I think the last big game collector thing I got was the dead space stuff and splatter house stuff on ps3. Cool statues and gun and mask replicas

_d0thack_ 304 days ago
I'm a huge f*cking dork for Nintendo man. I've been on working on my Wii/Gamecube collection for YEARS. Prices are at their highest right now. It's became too tedious to find a good and fair seller. I do have a full NA catalogue of Wii U games. My NES/SNES collection was fulfilled in my early 20s. Not a full library by any means.

Lol I'm kinda the same about Nintendo, I missed the whole entire GameCube era, but I've seen the prices on some stuff and it's pretty gross. Out of all the shit I hocked for drugs I miss my snes the most then 64. I had the chrono triggers and ff3 or 6 whatever you prefer, all the good stuff and boxes and Manuel's

_d0thack_ 304 days ago
N64 doesn't hold up at all. Have you seen the emulation on the N64 app for the Switch? It's so bad.

OhMyCar 304 days ago
good game but I wouldn't spend a f*cking dime on options/mods/DLC and give these queer ass companies more money.

butlerianjihad 304 days ago
Do you have Ogre Battle for SNES?

_d0thack_ 304 days ago
I don't have the SNES version but I've got the N64 version.

butlerianjihad 304 days ago
Ohh I never played that one, it's pretty much the same-ish?