Home > Forum > Topic

Celebrating the destruction of the Native Americans

rick_tocchet 11 days ago
My family immigrated here in 1908. Im not included in your blood sacrifice holiday today. Enjoy.

skinsuit 11 days ago
Don't you have any friends you can pester with your anecdotes?

rick_tocchet 11 days ago
Im eating turkey today with a clear conscience. Im just upset my people didnt kill the nazis. But then again i probably wouldnt be here if they had the chance.

skinsuit 11 days ago
You grandpa was in the SS?

Barbara 11 days ago
No one gives a f*ck

Barbara 11 days ago
Snowflake thread

skinsuit 11 days ago
Hey barbs. My ass. Side of guac.

rick_tocchet 11 days ago
Every bite of turkey you take today, you should feel the blood of the Natives fill your mouth.

rick_tocchet 11 days ago
Every scoop of mashed potatoes on your plate should remind of of the bones that have decayed on this country's land over the decades.

rick_tocchet 11 days ago
Every sip of wine should represent every scalping that took place and the blood that drenched the foreheads of the deceased.

skinsuit 11 days ago
Hey Rick, do some bench pressing instead of posting from the gym

Barbara 11 days ago
The prose of panhandle_trind

rick_tocchet 11 days ago
Every green bean that crunches in your mouth from your pathetic glasajaw struggling to bite down should remind you of every tomahawk swing to a frontiersman skull, shattering it in front of his wife and kids.

rick_tocchet 11 days ago
Every piece of chocolate pie slapped on your plate should remind your brain about every native that had his head blown to bits by a winchester 1894 by a true american hero on a mountain side waiting for his sorry ass to ride by. The natives lifeless corpse fell unto the mud, to decay and be cleaned up by vultures on the next sunrise.

skinsuit 11 days ago
Every stupid post by rick should remind you of what a pretentious piece of shit he is.