Home > Forum > Topic

What do you imagine Tulsi Gabbard smells like?

Amber 7 days ago
She surfs a lot so I'm going to guess her vajay smells like the ocean side, sandy, reminiscent of seashells and even with their same hollow echo, imagine her hair smells like blueberry and maybe soft floral scents, a very neutral hint of thyme, with the gray streak in her hair, hair dye in honor of her fallen service men I imagine to be a (VA) cotton candy, she's a vegan so her underarms expel a bit of curry and related seasonings, her feet smell like the insoles of recently purchased New Balance but also a pungent working class, athletic stench, the big heart in her reverberating torso sends out pulsating waves of the solace of home, loving, caring, viciously temperamental but only defensively and with the smell of body lotions, unrinsed conditioner, and a hint of dried milk. She owns a bidet so naturally her butt emits the feeling of never sacrificing liberty for security. Her legs, oil and aftershave, her face, cruelty-free makeup, and her hands, gunpowder as she dresses you in a dynamite vest in order to send a message on behalf of Hindu nationalists. "Do I have to do this?" You ask. She reveals her multi-armed form and asks if you've ever been jerked off by six hands at once. You look down defeated and clip in your vest.

carveyournamein 7 days ago
She probably smells like popcorn.

carveyournamein 7 days ago
Burnt popcorn.

Tom Ford Black Orchard and a hint of merlot. Except when she has asparagus then she stinks like farts.

evil_hero 7 days ago
i have fantasies where shes naked, spread eagle, laying on a butchers block. im taking a carving knife and slicing off thin pieces of her immaculate vagina and frying them up on a hibatchi. the smell is not much different to benihana

skinsuit 7 days ago
Write a novel ffs.

skinsuit 7 days ago
evil_hero 2 hours ago i have fantasies where shes naked, spread eagle, laying on a butchers block. im taking a carving knife and slicing off thin pieces of her immaculate vagina and frying them up on a hibatchi. the smell is not much different to benihana Forwarded to the feds.

Trind, please don't be a little bitter baby bitch on thanksgiving, thank you.

Amber 7 days ago
Jesus evil don't get weird

I stand by disciplining trind but i just read that, jesus christ, tune it down qanon_hero

TONE, OR TUNE IDK MY CAPS LOCKS IS STUCK

evil_hero 7 days ago
Amber 1 hour ago Jesus evil don't get weird lol

Portslob 7 days ago
Candy factory, and fresh cotton

nothinlefttogive 7 days ago
hot trash + suntan lotion

OhMyCar 6 days ago
she seems on the verge of being really frumpy but for now I'm pump out the pineapple pocahontas