Home > Forum > Topic

There's you

carveyournamein 35 days ago
This is you and your family https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/qgr7z4/trans_daughter_gets_mad_at_her_father_for_calling/

ShaolinLambKiller 35 days ago
Lol having a trans anything

carveyournamein 35 days ago
Can you imagine? All he wanted his whole life was to be a dad and have a son. Now this.

skinsuit 35 days ago
These people hurt the legitimate cause many trans people have to deal with.

xander_crews_horse 35 days ago
What's that Trind, hateful comments from bags of slop and puke like you?

Also anyone who uses the word cringe, I've come to find thru research, is usually a fake and scared mother f*cker who has to label things to make sense and fit themselves in a group dynamic. Basically what I'm saying is if you say "cringe" and we gotta rob a bank or do some manly shit, you need to stay the f*ck at home on the side line and "nope" your little ass tf out the way. I hate Reddit.

skinsuit 35 days ago
They hate you too, idiot.

Yeah I don't care because I can just take their money or possessions if I wanted to and generally all they can do is say "omg cringe, haha I noped out…. And then he robbed me". Idiot. You're f*cking stupid. God, you're dumb

skinsuit 35 days ago
Can you make sense for once, numbskull?

If I don't make sense, it's because you're quite literally a f*cking retarded child molester who can't drive.

skinsuit 35 days ago
None of that shit is true. But you like to slap your butt and upload it for other men's enjoyment.

Trind please shut your dirty pedophile mouth and go to f*cking bed.

skinsuit 35 days ago
It's 6PM.

Fine, but you sit in the corner and you limit your talking.

Just back to OP and that entire subreddit… Shit like this is f*cking hilarious. If you have to watch it thru an omg cringe hahaha Omg filter in life, you probably just might die of an anxiety attack from the fact that you fear judgment on you but love to pass it on others instead of just being like, …. "LMfAO regardless of intent or purpose, that's some funny f*cking shit right there". I like how the dad tries and draws the frustration, it's like Trind trying to tell his caretaker where the pain is coming from when he points at his tiny head.