Home > Forum > Topic

halloween

easyhateoven 36 days ago
gonna get real weird/creepy this weekend. costume is all set

skinsuit 36 days ago
Dress up as a snuff film and bull will make out with you.

easyhateoven 36 days ago
alternatively, my boss had an idea to go dress in all black with black wigs and have a 'they' 'them' sign on us. i chortled

BULLHEAD 36 days ago
i dislike halloween

easyhateoven 36 days ago
i only make out with cute dudes, like unvistedgraves and chris from back home

vagisilcreem 36 days ago
easyhateoven 2 minutes ago alternatively, my boss had an idea to go dress in all black with black wigs and have a 'they' 'them' sign on us. i chortled your boss sounds very humorous.

_d0thack_ 36 days ago
We have an employee Halloween party Saturday night. Ugh. I'll be out and about on Sunday though with a chick. Maybe I'll get drunk.

BULLHEAD 36 days ago
you'd have to pay me $5000 to get me to dress up in a costume

Portslob 36 days ago
There are 3 holidays I'm over and wish to never celebrate 1. Halloween 2. New Year's 3. St. Patrick's day. None of these should be celebrated after the age of 23

BULLHEAD 36 days ago
agreed

_d0thack_ 36 days ago
St Patty's day is dumb.

vagisilcreem 36 days ago
i like thanksgiving food. that's it.

VodkaVeins 36 days ago
easyhateoven 7 minutes ago alternatively, my boss had an idea to go dress in all black with black wigs and have a 'they' 'them' sign on us. i chortled i dont get it...

easyhateoven 36 days ago
i go through phases where im like 'f*ck this shit' or 'f*ck YES LETS DRESS UP AND GET NUTS' but at the end of the day one thing is for sure, im going to get drunk and eat a lot

skinsuit 36 days ago
_d0thack_ 6 minutes ago We have an employee Halloween party Saturday night. Ugh. I'll be out and about on Sunday though with a chick. Maybe I'll get drunk. You're not invited. And you won't be out with a chick. Filthy liar.