Home > Forum > Topic

Amazon employs 1.3 million people

carveyournamein 41 days ago
Lol

That's insane.

nothinlefttogive 41 days ago
Yup. Just wait until it breaks...best part is Bezos openly admits that will happen. Not if, but when...

I can't wait.

AnalButt 40 days ago
It's not going to "break". Just like Walmart isn't going to either. It'll trend downward eventually

We'll probably first either 1) devolve into pockets of survivor hunter-gathers via nuclear mutually assured destruction triggered by the implosion global social order, or 2) get hit by a massive un-detected asteroid companion.

AnalButt 40 days ago
My toilet is about to get hit by an assteroid

Fredbearbryant 40 days ago
I'm waiting for the Anazon branch of the U.S. government

carveyournamein 40 days ago
Oh yeah?

rick_tocchet 40 days ago
I have been buying less and less from amazon. They actually f*cking suck. I have got f*cked from them or more than 3 occasions. Now all i buy from them are supplements and vitamins.

webmaster 40 days ago
and Elon Musk's net worth increased by $36 billion on Monday we're all doomed

carveyournamein 40 days ago
Yep.

Portslob 40 days ago
I think there's only two companies that are still traded today on the NYSE that have been there since the NYSE was established. Everything dies. (Except those two companies)

xander_crews_horse 40 days ago
Fredbearbryant 3 hours ago I'm waiting for the Anazon branch of the U.S. government carveyournamein 1 hour ago Oh yeah? Lol

xander_crews_horse 40 days ago
Portslob 6 minutes ago I think there's only two companies that are still traded today on the NYSE that have been there since the NYSE was established. Everything dies. (Except those two companies) Video confirmation of how those two companies managed to stay alive, featuring outside investor and CEOs of both: