Home > Forum > Topic

Lambgoat MB vs

xander_crews_horse 88 days ago
10,000 pissed off roosters. Who wins? Also the roosters have titanium alloy armor and they all get harpoon guns and LGMB users are given a hot dog and a plastic compostable butter knife

BULLHEAD 88 days ago
roosters

Yeah, well, of course they will with that attitude.

timelordtwo 88 days ago
Idk man just how pissed are they?

ej 88 days ago
we can bolster the hot dog thread's numbers before our demise

evil_hero 88 days ago
harpoon is only a single shot. i will hide behind sifl until they are all unloaded. then i'll attract their attention with the hot dog. when they're all in sifl's shadow i'll poke his gooch with the disposable cutlery. he'll grunt and roll his girth over, crushing the roosters.

evil_hero 88 days ago
got any more brain busters?

You gonna be saying that when El Pollo Loko goes bonkers on your ass and shoves the harpoon in your pooper and we have to make a tombstone that says "Here Lies Evil Hero Who Died With A Harpoon In His Butt When A Big Ole Chicken Killed Him Dead". Y'all think this is a joke, I actually signed us all up for this in Russia. Pack yer bags.

BULLHEAD 88 days ago
a farmer once told me roosters are the toughest animal

Idk, what if he had sustained an injury of pride that morning and got f*cked up bad by a rooster? Because I don't think a rooster could take ona. Gorilla.

_d0thack_ 88 days ago
Roosters are mean as f*ck.

I'll kick a rooster through the uprights if one ever tries me on me, by chance, on a football field

Idk if I could kick 10,000 though especially if they have body armor.

BULLHEAD 88 days ago
i was attacked by a goose once. that was a scary 10 seconds

I don't think I could kick a gorilla even an inch even if I slugged em right in the nuts real hard. I'm not sure that farmer knows what he's talking about the more I think about this. Does he know about tigers?