Home > Forum > Topic

weekend results

easyhateoven 41 days ago
hungover and tired as shit. black metal and chocolate are keeping me going

jimbo 41 days ago
been farting a lot, more than usual. typical Monday tho.

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
I was gonna get some chores done but both days after I got out of the shower I had invites to smoke weed/drink beer with friends, so I did that instead.

ej 41 days ago
friday: work paid for bowling, drinks and food, then watched the sox lose saturday: golfed, saw that shitty show, watched freaky and it was fine sunday: saw a new place, got brunch, played pick up baseball, watched football fine/10

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
ej 2 minutes ago saturday: golfed How you'd shoot?

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
How'd you shoot* f*ck.

easyhateoven 41 days ago
sounds fun. shaky knees took place over the weekend and i didn't go because seeing 4 bands i like stretched out over 3 days seemed like a waste of time so i got drunk instead. running on fumes and farts now.

Pilgrim 41 days ago
Worked. Like a dipshit

easyhateoven 41 days ago
VodkaVeins 1 minute ago ej 2 minutes ago saturday: golfed How you'd shoot? VodkaVeins 1 minute ago How'd you shoot* f*ck. hopefully better than baldwin

shitinyourhand 41 days ago
Saturday: Got a bunch of shit done around the house, smoked bongs, drank.. Was a good day. Sunday: Went to sport functions for kids, son's football team got smoked for their first loss of the year, the other team were high school size, but in 6th grade. Got some secks and watched a show with teh wife after.. Not a terrible weekend

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
easyhateoven 1 minute ago hopefully better than baldwin Alec DID make a hole in one...

easyhateoven 41 days ago
lol

ej 41 days ago
VodkaVeins 3 minutes ago How'd you shoot* i was quite frazzled at first because they gave us two dead carts, but once i settled in, i was hitting them ok. dont keep track because im not good, just started last year

easyhateoven 41 days ago
i did meet an awesome lady last night at a bar from iowa. we hit it off and talked about modern life is war, slipknot, king diamond, good black metal and soda. too bad i'll probably never see her again. story of my life. *moshes*

shitinyourhand 41 days ago
I should play one more time before winter.. I just upgraded some of my shit and got a new bag too, then only went once