Home > Forum > Topic

Nicholas Cruz asks forgiveness

Amber 43 days ago
He reminds me of Woody Allen doing stand up from a podium https://youtu.be/MUBoXJ8WpYk

jimbo 43 days ago
hard cave in

Amber 43 days ago
It's 4 days old. It used to take you 4 days to visit a relative. Major cities existed because of the lack of communication required close quarters. In the context of the history of time 4 days is nothing.

Amber 43 days ago
You guys are on the message board about a genre that died 20 years ago. Cave In hasn't been relevant in equal time and you're still using them as a reference.

evil_hero 43 days ago
it is not enough to be quick with the news you must now predict it or, similar to our boy nightcrawler, you must create it.

jimbo 43 days ago
4 days is an eternity these days broseph

Amber 43 days ago
Someone said old news when I was mocking Alec Baldwin within 24 hours. People are truly brain dead if this is their attention span

Amber 43 days ago
Okay what's the news of today that's relevant to talk about. Go. I want all of them

jimbo 43 days ago
tomorrow's news, today

jimbo 43 days ago
rick will make another $50 tomorrow via online coins

Amber 43 days ago
Exactly you have nothing to talk about. And, this video I'm not sharing it as a current event video I'm sharing it as a comparison between his dress sense, glasses, demeanor, and social anxiety to that of Woody Allen in the 1970s. You don't even understand the marketplace of ideas

evil_hero 43 days ago
i bet if you check the chicago news tomorrow you'll see theres to be a shooting tonight im prescient

jimbo 43 days ago
yeah an incel mass shooter that kinda is the same person as you, is perceived as woody Allen, a director you are a fan of.

Amber 43 days ago
I am not a school shooter

jimbo 43 days ago
lolol well played