Home > Forum > Topic

Emma Watson's bra

Amber 88 days ago
I put extremely intelligent to trigger someone dumb can't say I thought it would be you.

skinsuit 88 days ago
No I didn't. Fúck you, Halitosis Boi.

skinsuit 88 days ago
That sentence makes no sense, Amber.

Inkongudunk 88 days ago
Well, words have meaning. You said he was intelligent... and using his cunning. Those are different attributes.

Inkongudunk 88 days ago
It makes sense to us. Go away

Inkongudunk 88 days ago
I'm not taking issue with calling Gore intelligent. But saying it's his intelligence at play here? That's weird

skinsuit 88 days ago
Shut up, Stinkbreath.

Amber 88 days ago
I always felt from my understanding of the word cunning there's a strong correlation between it and intelligence. Retards can't be cunning for example although that is a funny thought https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cunning

Inkongudunk 88 days ago
Halitosis? Do you think I'm an old man or something?

Inkongudunk 88 days ago
I'm imagining trind trying to sneak into a building now

Amber 88 days ago
Roffle

Inkongudunk 88 days ago
Ok, so I would attribute cunning more classically along the lines of an agility attribute with cunning as a skill based on agility and quickness. Even an agile mind I took intelligence to me more formal, wisdom and knowledge, epesiastic pursuits and pedagogy. I suppose the intelligent can also be cunning... but couldn't a street wise tough like the shat crews be considered "cunning" at times

Inkongudunk 88 days ago
I mean, for all his flaws, he basically had no job for 20 years and lived a middle class lifestyle

Amber 88 days ago
Shat was smart he just had demons. 100 of them

Inkongudunk 88 days ago
Rip in peace, brather