Home > Forum > Topic

Partying doesn't sound very fun

Amber 44 days ago
I mean you go to a place surrounded by strangers with loud music who grind on each other to gauge sexual compatibility, you overpay and there's no guarantee of success. Why not organize an orgy instead? Plus if you host you can sink into your Dots afterward.

ej 44 days ago
i mean, parties now are just cornhole and white claws, not sure what movies you've seen but i haven't felt pressure to grind on a girl since i was 20

ej 44 days ago
sometimes we even play jackbox if we're lucky

jimbo 44 days ago
amber hittin up them warehouse raves

Amber 44 days ago
Cornholing is not partying that's bored eunuch adults pretending shared activity in real life is better than video games

Barbara 44 days ago
shes got a ticket to grind

Amber 44 days ago
Here's a new rule of thumb, if you can do it with a kid it isn't partying

BULLHEAD 44 days ago
I went to a rave once.

evil_hero 44 days ago
Amber 2 minutes ago Cornholing is not partying that's bored eunuch adults pretending shared activity in real life is better than video games this should be the battle cry for the professional cornhole leagues

dayman 44 days ago
aint nothin wrong with a lil bump n grind

evil_hero 44 days ago
and theres not much grinding at parties, dude. its more like commiserating with a like minded being in hopes that the alcohol makes you f*ckable

BULLHEAD 44 days ago
I took E and drank like six beers before and it was in this underground multi room place. It was so hot and loud and I had to get outside and the second I walked out the door I f*ckjng puked. The security guy saw and wouldn't let me back in so I just walked around the city for like 5 hours feeling great and smoking cigarettes. I guess I didn't puke out all the E

Amber 44 days ago
If you read the initial post Im talking about clubs.

ej 44 days ago
are you telling me i can get blackout drunk and play cornhole with kids? jimbo 4 minutes ago amber hittin up them warehouse raves the opening scenes from blade

Amber 44 days ago
It's not okay to be blackout drunk around kids