WEEKEND PLANS?

scissors7 38 days ago
???

nothinlefttogive 38 days ago
Demolish bathroom, rock, paint

skinsuit 38 days ago
Today - Lambgoat Tomorrow - The Royal Library Sunday - Boendestöd, Lambgoat

scissors7 38 days ago
Today/Tonight - WFH, head to parents with the family at 3pm. Saturday - Kayak Fish WMass, hang out with family Sunday - drive back to NH

Portslob 38 days ago
Tonight- going to see Dune at 6 then Red Sox first pitch at 8 at the bar. Saturday- hike with dog, do some shopping (need a new oven and a bday present for mom) . Walk down to the head of the Charles, hang out with old neighbor who races every year. Probably college football.. hopefully game 7 for the Red Sox Sunday- get f*cked up and watch football

easyhateoven 38 days ago
nothinlefttogive 53 minutes ago Demolish bathroom same - painting my toilet brown all weekend

_d0thack_ 38 days ago
Today - morning jog, work till 4, order Chinese, smoke & ps3/4 or horror flick, bulls game Sat - morning jog and meal prep, skype w/ sister and nephews, pick up a few records i ordered, tinder date and smoke, bulls/pistons Sun - morning jog, bathe dogs and get haircut/beard trim, lunch/drinks with boss, smoke & ps3/4, bed early

easyhateoven 38 days ago
oh yeah, im getting a haircut tomorrow

shitinyourhand 38 days ago
Gonna check out dune soon i think too

VodkaVeins 38 days ago
Haircuts all around

evil_hero 38 days ago
tonight - blasting prerolls, theres probably a blazers game or something tomorrow - blasting prerolls, dune matinee showing and getting the oil changed on my jeep sunday - blasting prerolls, NFL, whatever comes up

skinsuit 38 days ago
Just ja. Fista och spana.

skinsuit 38 days ago
_d0thack_ 1 hour ago Today - morning jog, work till 4, order Chinese, smoke & ps3/4 or horror flick, bulls game Sat - morning jog and meal prep, skype w/ sister and nephews, pick up a few records i ordered, tinder date and smoke, bulls/pistons Sun - morning jog, bathe dogs and get haircut/beard trim, lunch/drinks with boss, smoke & ps3/4, bed early You stating that you're gonna smoke (I assume weed) is so cringy. It's not a f*cking badge of honor.

evil_hero 38 days ago
maybe if you smoked some weed, trind, you wouldn't be so trind-y

_d0thack_ 38 days ago
Trind would be so much cooler if he smoked weed and played Street Fighter.