Home > Forum > Topic

Anyone have age of empires II?

iwilladapt 214 days ago
age of empires is my favorite rts. absolutely love 2 and 3. 4 is supposed to be out this weekend. do you play on steam?

vagisilcreem 214 days ago
i have age of empires I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII XXVIII XXIX XXX XXXI XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX XL XLI XLII XLIII XLIV XLV XLVI XLVII XLVIII XLIX L LI LII LIII LIV LV LVI LVII LVIII LIX LX LXI LXII LXIII LXIV LXV LXVI LXVII LXVIII LXIX LXX LXXI LXXII LXXIII LXXIV LXXV LXXVI LXXVII LXXVIII LXXIX LXXX LXXXI LXXXII LXXXIII LXXXIV LXXXV LXXXVI LXXXVII LXXXVIII LXXXIX XC XCI XCII XCIII XCIV XCV XCVI XCVII XCVIII XCIX C

xander_crews_horse 214 days ago
I think it's Xbox. Marketplace if I play live? Also ima beat ur butt at all of em vagi.

iwilladapt 214 days ago
wow, didn't even know that was on Xbox. did you ever play halo wars 1 or 2? the first one was made by Ensemble, the same people that did AOE.

Nah I should've though. I haven't even fired up aoe since talkingnshit earlier. I'm still playing cOd black ops II on a 360 I have had since I moved in with beans in like 2011 or some shit. I think it f*cks up my match connection, I get in a lot of modded lobbies. I'm technologically moronic.

I used to play AOE II a lot, would mash with the Teutons

I'm probably gonna get on there now, there's this trio of ranked players who are always on around now. I always end up on the other team and go like 11-17 but it's all hatchet and combat knife kills and they all have mics and when I kill them usually it's hysterical laughing since I do shit like aimless 360 spins off of stuff and in team hardcore will team kill to re up on ammo. Pretty sure a kill cam where I killed my teammate and then got killed trying to throw an axe at one of them whats started the comical rivalry.

iwilladapt 214 days ago
damn lol well I'm down to play, either. but I'm going to be out town for a bit. so I'll only have my laptop with steam. but I'll check out aoe on xbox when I get back. gamertag is the same. if you do get into halo wars we should definitely get into that. I was pretty good at it, whenever it came out however long ago that was.

I get a lotta kill cams in black ops and my icon is "do peyote, get naked, and fight your dad", I'm teaching them well. But I'll check out halo wars and if I can get it to load on my ancient dinosaur box.