Home > Forum > Topic

Bull read your email

BULLHEAD 211 days ago
Well I'm asking you to start again

easyhateoven 211 days ago
can we start again? go back to what it meant back then

_d0thack_ 211 days ago
VodkaVeins 1 minute ago That doesnt mean you get to instantly take the high ground and coach other people at how to deal with him...dork. No high road here. It's just stupid to be asked to stop doing something by the same people who are still doing it. Lol

Barbara 211 days ago
I just wanted to SKATE

xander_crews_horse 211 days ago
Bull send me ur home address and ssn via email please thanks

VodkaVeins 211 days ago
It's one thing to make fun of Trind, d0t. You melted the f*ck down and alluded to legal action and how you "couldnt discuss Trind anymore" and promised that his days here are numbered. Shit like that is why you were asked to stfu.

_d0thack_ 211 days ago
Whoa. When did I say anything about taking legal action bro?

_d0thack_ 211 days ago
I was talking about my ex and her stealing from me. Lol

_d0thack_ 211 days ago
I said I couldn't discuss some personal matters in my life due to an ongoing investigation with my ex who knows I posted here. You've got me confused with someone else man

I've routinely told Trind I was call the nacka Pd and reporting him as a mandatory reporter. That's just because the judge stuff from him. It's also funny to think of his mind racing with the thoughts of going to ikea jail🤷‍♂️ Evil hero totally ruined one time where I think Trind took it seriously lol

_d0thack_ 211 days ago
Yeah. That aint me. I can't file a poloce report for someone being mentally retarded.

Then again I haven't been doing that lately, because even though idgasf about his mental state or anything, it's just giving him something to latch onto and it got boring about 3 months ago.

VodkaVeins 211 days ago
Nah, dude. Before your ex you were absolutely making statements about action you had taken against Trind and promising he wouldnt be here much longer.

_d0thack_ 211 days ago
Yeah..like exposing him? Nothing to do with legal action.

skinsuit 211 days ago
Backpedal more, dickhead.