Home > Forum > Topic

Pyrexia

simon_belmont 216 days ago
This is a concept band based around Pyrex food storage containers, right?

nothinlefttogive 216 days ago
Indeed, it is

nothinlefttogive 216 days ago
*adjusts monocle*

easyhateoven 216 days ago
that's what i was thinking. my lunch is currently in a pyrex container now

xander_crews_horse 216 days ago
Such a handsome band………..🙃😅😅🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂

evil_hero 216 days ago
thats how its written. but its pronounced "garbage"

VodkaVeins 216 days ago
"When you write an album like Sermon of Mockery, it's like Moby Dick with this giant whale that you have to conquer. I spent over two decades throwing harpoons and missing every time. Gravitas Maximus goes right through the heart of the whale and kills it dead. Along with everything else." Can't a band ever just say "We think these riffs are sick...hope you like them"

jimbo 216 days ago
lol then the shit sounds like every other boring death metal band

ej 216 days ago
ay yo what the f*ck is up we're pyrex and this song is called "borosilicate glass"

jimbo 216 days ago
off the album "dishwasher safe"

Thanks for coming out and supporting the scene. And don't forget - glass has a non-porous surface that doesn't absorb like plastic and can be safely washed at higher temperatures in your dishwasher without melting or warping. Most food storage containers made of glass are designed to withstand high heat without breaking.

Pick up your storage container sets at the merch table on your way out.

VodkaVeins 8 minutes ago "When you write an album like Sermon of Mockery, it's like Moby Dick with this giant whale that you have to conquer. I spent over two decades throwing harpoons and missing every time. Gravitas Maximus goes right through the heart of the whale and kills it dead. Along with everything else." Can't a band ever just say "We think these riffs are sick...hope you like them" Yeah. Never understood this. It's not like they're Gorguts or some shit, putting out just undeniably high level metal that borders between fusion (I.e. Candiria or cynic) and heavy metal. It's just, kinda, death metal… and… kinda generic post 1998 death metal. I'm gonna release all deadwait material by pretending it's a mutant with two fingers whose learning to play music so each release i Can get away with banging pots and pans together for drums, meanwhile these ole bois gonna go squiddly widdly rakeadesweepadee jud chugga chuooochooojug and be like "ya know we r so talent".

Can anyone in a "death metal" or "metalcore" band play a single song without hitting a pinch harmonics? It was cool in 1997, now, it's kinda like … the most annoying thing a band can do. Remember when Botch would hit harmonics and bend them or Snapcase would use them for riffs? That was better.

Are you asking me?