dothack

Barbara 254 days ago
shut the f*ck up about trind already, god damn

easyhateoven 254 days ago
^^^^

yeah, no one really gives a shit

iwilladapt 254 days ago
this does go both ways. however as d0thack does not share the same level of obvious mental handicap as trind, he should know better.

skinsuit 254 days ago
Barbara 17 minutes ago shut the f*ck up about trind already, god damn easyhateoven 15 minutes ago ^^^^

xander_crews_horse 254 days ago
It's pretty obvious webmaster runs the Trind gimmick🤷‍♂️

and train on little kids

skinsuit 254 days ago
xander_crews_horse 1 minute ago It's pretty obvious webmaster runs the Trind gimmick🤷‍♂️ So now you've called webby every damn insult known to man. How are you not deleted yet?

Webmaster while you're here, do you have that $1Oo.oO you owe me?

Y'all don't even know the Pandora's box I just opened. I should leave and come back in a year when Trinds been claiming he's webmaster for 7 months straight. U r welcome.

VodkaVeins 254 days ago
If Dottie and Celine (or Wade or whoever the other one is) would actually ignore Trind he'd either go away or stop trying to get under their skin.

ShaolinLambKiller 254 days ago
Shut the f*ck up Barbra you whiny shitf*ck

Barbara 254 days ago
nah

Eh, this is all he has in life, lol… so he'd probably keep doing it but like… once a day or three times a week, and not for 12-14 straight hours or however long his fragile body can handle it like he's doing now. But that's better. I've been trying only to address him at night when it's like late af, but Barbara is right, and that's why I say Trind isn't a character when we do the fun group activities like label LGMB members as tv shows, since he's not really a part of anything here, just some static noise but he gets all wound tf up because he's constantly engaged and I'm guilty of it as well, in fact I would like to pledge th*morphs into a clogged up port a john*

VodkaVeins 254 days ago
Well, neither of them have the will power to ignore Trind for more than 5 minutes so we'll never know.