Home > Forum > Topic

Ever been tailed by a govt agency?

xander_crews_horse 218 days ago
There was this incident in SEPT'19-Dec19 where first weekly, then daily, this dude with cop glasses always in dress gear, with a big ole gold Catholic cross started showing up at Dunkin' Donuts (in various towns) when I'd stop on my morning commute to a job site. I'd just learned about my ancestry and further, my fathers shit, and had recorded IRA rebel songs like Mi lil Armalite. So this dude is always at every place I go in the morning as I release a few more tracks and have a following on SoundCloud of idk, shady people basically… in mid December, I'm not sure if he gave up or found out enough to realize I wasn't cooperating with a terrorist org but just singing old songs about a long gone era. I had a Bobby sands hoodie on and the guy tells me "where'd you get that?" I tell him some b.s. he tells me "that was a long time ago", and I tell him it's worth not forgetting. He nods, never saw this mother f*cker again in my life. Carve, was this a counter terrorist or CIA guy tailing me for a month or two?

ej 218 days ago
getting gangstalked

When I came back from both Peru and Guatemala I was given "randomly selected security pat downs and checks!" Probably just a coincidence.

Also, I honestly mean it was probably a coincidence but I always giggled a bit and said "thanx myciaagent.doc". He drove a brand new truck, heavily tinted windows, and there was some kind of badge marking in the lower right of the windshield, but I didn't obv take time to stare at it. He looked like on of the super fans, so probably had done this for a while and since nothing happened of note between 1999-2015 he was probably like "I'm getting too old for this shit". He looked like he wanted to eat burgers and wings and watch the Eagles.

Barbara 218 days ago
cia is really big into keeping tabs on construction working skeletons that write folk songs

Barbara 218 days ago
I don't blame them

simon_belmont 218 days ago
No, I don't believe I have ever been tailed by a government agency

BULLHEAD 218 days ago
do police count?

Barbara 3 minutes ago cia is really big into keeping tabs on construction working skeletons that write folk songs You feel froggy? Also, I wouldn't have thought anything of the issue if it weren't the fact the guy looked exactly what you'd f*cking think a cop who deals with that type of thing. Also, the N and C IRA are designated as terrorists orgs. A few of the SoundCloud followers who would share my songs were part of that Young Fenian Army shit. So I'm sure while you're going around riding your bikes, thinking about how cool ur life is, there's a ton of shit you're completely unaware of. Nbd. 🥓🐴

This guy might as well have been an extra in the police office of the departed.

I mean, I have stated I had direct contact with the group that the idiot who shot his sperm into an egg and made me was with around this time trying to find his name and got pointed in a prettty bad direction. Pairing that with my charges, pretty sure he wasn't just there to sample the yummy donuts.🤷‍♂️👮🏻‍♂️🌭🌭🌭🌭

simon_belmont 218 days ago
More like The Defarted

Big ole boy, looks like he has them beef heavy farts

evil_hero 218 days ago
Barbara 8 minutes ago cia is really big into keeping tabs on construction working skeletons that write folk songs haha

Also I'm stronger than like everyone but maybe 1-2 posters here, my arms are bigger than most peoples fat bags. I'm insulted and now I'm gonna take a f*cking shit.