Home > Forum > Topic

Delete With Extreme Prejudice.

xander_crews_horse 218 days ago
Webmaster, quit f*cking around. skinsuit 9 minutes ago Jeff din fitta, vill du bli slaktad som en gris? skinsuit 1 minute ago Jag har många vapen. skinsuit 9 minutes ago Jeff your pussy, do you want to be slaughtered like a pig? skinsuit 1 minute ago I have many weapons.

7billiondead 218 days ago
Why the f*ck are you crying about some dipshit on another continent?

The time has come to handle business, webmaster. Delete this stupid prick.

Also, I have no idea who 7billiondead is but lmao at you thinking you're worth my time, noob.

skinsuit 218 days ago
*skrattar*

You should be tarred and feathered but I'll take a good old fashion DWEP.

dayman 218 days ago
reported to weapon threats.

skinsuit 218 days ago
You cry like a little bitch, xander. Nothing's gonna happen. Nothing. And when it doesn't, you're gonna be clenching your pathetic little fists in pointless rage. f*cking pussy ass bitch.

withdeadhandsrising 218 days ago
i mean i know he's never going to because he's physically incapable of causing physical harm to anything or anybody (shit-soaked crying spineless amoebas can't use weapons) but goddamn, for someone who wants throws the word "butthurt" around a lot, you'd think he know that it doesn't get much more butthurt than threatening to kill someone on the internet hey trind YOURE ADMITTING YOU CARE

Boooooo hooooooo a booooo hoooo trwindy upsetenblerb a boooooo hoooo no jerbinbork a booooo hoooooo

skinsuit 218 days ago
Ät rövkorv.

Hey Trind, you jobless loser.

Posting at 2am again, covered in a sheet of tears.

withdeadhandsrising 218 days ago
BOOHOO, PAPA! BOOHOO! DE LUMMGOATZ MAKEN DE TRINDY HAVEN DE WET SALT FACEN CRY! BOOHOO!

Boooooooohhhoooooo de lambenborken torken mah usornormen Bork a borkin boooooooh ooooooo Shouts a balding, toothless, f*cking weasel from Nacka Sweden