Home > Forum > Topic

I'm gonna marry an American woman

skinsuit 41 days ago
then I'm gonna get a green card and come to live in the US, after which I'll hunt every damn last one of you motherf*ckers and treat you to a beer which I've laced with rohypnol and ludes, after which I'll go medieval on your motherf*cking asses and film all of it and upload it to the internet for people to laugh at.

BULLHEAD 41 days ago
Trindy let me be

easyhateoven 41 days ago
lol you're not going to do anything except for spam the board and get made fun of

BULLHEAD 41 days ago
You like that Lenny Kravitz song?

skinsuit 41 days ago
I was just thinking about that song, Bull. It's good.

iwilladapt 41 days ago
delete

xander_crews_horse 41 days ago
Yeah, by posting this, you'll never even be able to fly into America lmao. You stupid f*cking jobless pedophile.

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
Trind attempts to manipulate his way into American citizenship...gets scammed by Nigerian prince instead.

_d0thack_ 41 days ago
Goes to Nigeria to collect his fingernail clippings and pictures of Xander and Celine/Gets decapitated and uploaded to liveleak

VodkaVeins 41 days ago
Trind gets off the plane in NYC and immediately joins 5 MLMs and buys a timeshare

xander_crews_horse 41 days ago
Lol trind would be the first person to get robbed by Mickey Donald and Goofy in Times Square 😂😂😂

evil_hero 41 days ago
lmao you aren't getting married dude. lets be real

_d0thack_ 41 days ago
Not to anyone of age or willingly at least.

there he goes again fantasizing about f*cking men again why do you even pretend anymore

skinsuit 41 days ago
Just you wait.