Home > Forum > Topic

pop punk guilty pleasures

evil_hero 48 days ago
oh you lil gay boy. you ran in here ready to dish on you hidden secret pop punk desires

iwilladapt 48 days ago
the movielife the starting line

evil_hero 48 days ago
the movielife. lol i saw those dudes live with from autumn to ashes in like 2002 they sucked

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
I like some of the sloppy 80s and 90s variety. Not so much the blink 182s and the emo stuff

evil_hero 48 days ago
BULLHEAD 5 seconds ago I like some of the sloppy 80s and 90s variety. Not so much the blink 182s and the emo stuff like the descendents?

iwilladapt 48 days ago
i saw them in 2003 with brand new. they were great lol

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
Sure. Or all that Lookout Records stuff, among others

evil_hero 48 days ago
i like some descendants songs. simpler times

VodkaVeins 48 days ago
evil_hero 13 minutes ago the movielife. lol i saw those dudes live with from autumn to ashes in like 2002 they sucked I like that song "40 Hour Train Back To Penn" Saw Thrice open for them in 2002. Maybe 20 people were there to see Thrice...

easyhateoven 48 days ago
shit genre. only pop punk i liked were the buzzcocks

evil_hero 48 days ago
VodkaVeins 5 minutes ago evil_hero 13 minutes ago the movielife. lol i saw those dudes live with from autumn to ashes in like 2002 they sucked I like that song "40 Hour Train Back To Penn" Saw Thrice open for them in 2002. Maybe 20 people were there to see Thrice... must have been right before illusion of safety blew up. i saw them in portland in later 2002 or 2003 and it was wall to wall people. i should have called the fire marshall tbh

easyhateoven 48 days ago
i used to like glasseater and movielife (aka 2-3 songs from each band). you know me, i dont like fun. well, i do like fun nudisco like justice and miami horror, but thats a different story...

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
I liked Sicko. Good songs

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
Oh I like The Fastbacks too

easyhateoven 48 days ago
what would you consider pretty girls make graves? i really liked them