Home > Forum > Topic

Accents or impersonations you can successfully do

xander_crews_horse 51 days ago
-Carolina drawl -Philly and Brooklyn accents -Irish Connacht Brogue in English ("fook"I.e.) -I can do Saul from Jerky Boys. I did it.

evil_hero 51 days ago
100% perfect gollum all day

Portslob 51 days ago
Buffalo bill from silence of the lambs

evil_hero 10 minutes ago 100% perfect gollum all day same, also if you can do gollum, you can probably do elmo, they're not that different. i can do carl from athf pretty well.

I can do an impersonation of him pretty good saying Bratananaloski

Barbara 51 days ago
withdeadhandsrising 4 minutes ago evil_hero 10 minutes ago 100% perfect gollum all day same, also if you can do gollum, you can probably do elmo, they're not that different. i can do carl from athf pretty well. these are all so cringe hahaha

shitinyourhand 51 days ago
Ahhnold Southern Drawl New England Hick Sling Blade Billy Bob Thornton I have a dozen or so others

Can do gollum too. And Bernie Sanders

Yeah but you do the Vermonter accent and say produce as prawdoose?

willy_wanker 51 days ago
any and every accent except for irish

vagisilcreem 51 days ago
i do a perfect mr. duckworth, who was my grandparent's neighbor. he died when i was 6.

evil_hero 51 days ago
withdeadhandsrising 48 minutes ago evil_hero 10 minutes ago 100% perfect gollum all day same, also if you can do gollum, you can probably do elmo, they're not that different. gollum WAS elmo before the one ring corrupted his soul

evil_hero 51 days ago
Barbara 47 minutes ago withdeadhandsrising 4 minutes ago evil_hero 10 minutes ago 100% perfect gollum all day same, also if you can do gollum, you can probably do elmo, they're not that different. i can do carl from athf pretty well. these are all so cringe hahaha dude for real. gollum is super cringe i save it for the perfect moment usually something to do with a meth head

Barbara 51 days ago
my roomate does the same with a really bad scooby doo impersonation. I hate it but I laugh every time

I can do scoob and shag too