Home > Forum > Topic

The NHL is back!

Jayskie 307 days ago
TaterTurtle 12 hours ago Jayskie 10 hours ago I just cut cable this year and now I have no way of watching the Predators! You guys stream the games anywhere? All the apps require a paid tv subscription or are outrageously priced. I was going to help you out and post a link to a site that's very reliable, but then I saw Trind post and realized it might help him out to, and f*ck that guy lol I understand

PenicillinTrapdoor 307 days ago
Wtf is going on with Tampa? Letting the Red Wings push them to OT tied at 6 is unacceptable. Tyler Bertuzzi was probably on a ton of cocaine or something, but still.

evil_hero 307 days ago
rick_tocchet 1 day ago Are they still skating for black lives? Cause if the are not, they are racist. hahahahahahahaha

evil_hero 307 days ago
Portslob 12 hours ago There are too many teams now my state got a team this year! we got the KRAKEN shit seems kinda wack

shitinyourhand 307 days ago
worst name ever.. it's delegitimizing honestly. Almost like an AHL team

evil_hero 307 days ago
there was a pedigree for the seattle sockeye an old minor league hockey team from seattle could have been dope

PenicillinTrapdoor 307 days ago
The "Kraken" isn't much better than the "Golden Knights." That said, I do kinda like their jerseys and Seattle seems like a place that should have a hockey team.

Portslob 307 days ago
evil_hero 2 hours ago Portslob 12 hours ago There are too many teams now my state got a team this year! we got the KRAKEN shit seems kinda wack Shit states deserve shit teams

easyhateoven 307 days ago
lol