Home > Forum > Topic

My old college laptop

TheGuyFromCameo 13 days ago
That I thought was long dead decided to turn on again today. I was going through it and found some extremely old goat stuff. So many nudes

ShaolinLambKiller 13 days ago
I think I still have a jump drive with every LG girl noodz on it.

evil_hero 13 days ago
please tell me you have the OMFGitsrash images where she is like table dancing? serving drinks or something, in lingerie. shat had them. they might have died with them

evil_hero 13 days ago
now that that chick is "famous" (give or take) she might have money to pay to bury those images

xander_crews_horse 13 days ago
Yeah I remember those. She sent me regular pics, we talked on Jesus like MySpace..? For about a week. It was basically about how she really liked bread.

Does anyone have the c&p where sifl told that user DukeNukem that his face looks like it got ran over with a floor buffer? I really need that.

Barbara 13 days ago
since they're on a school computer those nudes are propery of Trump University, please hand them over before I send the authorities.

Barbara 8 minutes ago since they're on a school computer those nudes are propery of Trump University, please hand them over before I send the authorities. Lol but it was my personal laptop I got for school. Circa 2005-6

Who was that chick who dressed like Harry Potter? Harritookcareofit?

evil_hero 17 minutes ago please tell me you have the OMFGitsrash images where she is like table dancing? serving drinks or something, in lingerie. shat had them. they might have died with them Omg I think I might

I have them on this laptop with no way of getting them off I don't think. USB ports are shit and I can't get to an email address with em

By: sifl on 1/19/2006 9:59:35 PM lol @ your daughter's immediate rape and murder - president lmao bush

Just take pictures of the pictures with your phone.

I know a guy, told me to check out this site, I fix his car see, been doin it for years. You send me those naked titty photos and nobodies car looses its brakepads.

https://imgur.com/a/cFPUW4w