Home > Forum > Topic

Jon Gruden forced to resign

xander_crews_horse 56 days ago
For posting on lambgoat.com/mb

Portslob 56 days ago
For being too slow

butlerianjihad 56 days ago
My brother and I argued over this, who cares that Gruden called Goodell a gay 10 years ago in an email? Then I called my brother and gay and now he won't speak to me

butlerianjihad 56 days ago
Fajet? Fgt? f*ck

I just called my cat a fajita.

ej 56 days ago
he: -called the commish a gayit -exchanged inapppriate photos of redskins cheerleaders with other nfl execs -fought against the nfl trying to reduce concussions -referred to gays as queers when saying the commish shouldn't "pressure" teams to drafts gays (in his defense, michael sam was awful) -called joe biden a "nervous clueless pussy" (this is lol) lots of this is just gruden being a complete idiot for communicating like this over email to team email addresses and your brother is pretty gay

PenicillinTrapdoor 56 days ago
He said the president of the NFLPA "has lips the size of Michellin tires." lol.

Barbara 56 days ago
I sell a f*ck ton of Michelins, they're really nice.

Barbara 56 days ago
Josh Groban >

evil_hero 56 days ago
wait i didn't hear the part about the cheerleaders did he have a camera in their shitter or something i might give him a pass on the other stuff if he sends me an mpeg of one of the "first ladies of football" taking a fat dumper

Portslob 56 days ago
Roger goodell is a gay

ej 56 days ago
evil_hero 1 minute ago wait i didn't hear the part about the cheerleaders messages to Allen that featured photos of topless Washington Football Team cheerleaders. apparently big wigs made them do private photoshoots

Remember the episode of South Park where the make Roger Goddell out to be a bot? Lol

easyhateoven 56 days ago
Barbara 6 minutes ago Josh Groban >